Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Agro Company Loses Over 3,000 Cartons Of Agric Chemical To Hoodlums In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agro Company Loses Over 3,000 Cartons Of Agric Chemical To Hoodlums In Nigeria (322 Views)

Pls I Need Chemical To Do Soap Mold And Where / Lady Loses Over N1m To Fraudsters After MTN Swapped Her SIM Without Consent / Car Falls Into A Stream In Owerri, As Driver Loses Control As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agro Company Loses Over 3,000 Cartons Of Agric Chemical To Hoodlums In Nigeria by Daudupress: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
By Usman Aliyu/Abuja-Nigeria

An agro private company, Spring Field Agro Limited warehouse situated at Madalla within the federal capital territory metropolis has been reportedly burgled on the 27 October 2020 by looters, hoodlums/youths and it was alleged that over three thousand (3000) cartons of agro chemicals was carted away by the hoodlums.

One of the staff who revealed the information to Africa Security Investigation correspondent in Abuja eluciated that the management of the company have valued the carted away inventories and it was running into billions of nairas.

However, an eyewitness told our correspondent that the hoodlums came in with the notion that the warehouse was belonging to the government, anticipating that the stock was palliative.

Military arresting the situation after a large chunk of the stock taken away
The company which was established in the year 2002 by Kewalram-Chanrai Group, a multinational company based in Singapore, with extensive presence in West, East and Central Africa for the past over a century aimed at providing farm inputs to Nigerian farmers at affordable prices has employed over ten (10) thousand Nigerians.

In it’s Corporate and Social Responsibility,
the company offers Insecticides treated Mosquito Nets, which is one of the most effective method of preventing malaria.

The group also operates medical facilities in the North Eastern part of Nigeria for the benefit of the rural community.

However, Africa Security Investigation online newspaper has called on the federal government to investigate the wicked act and bring the perpetrators to book.

Re: Agro Company Loses Over 3,000 Cartons Of Agric Chemical To Hoodlums In Nigeria by RedPhoenix: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
My oh my. See losses o

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 20k Trading Bitcoin On Binance / Now! / Breaking : Glo Mobile Has No Network Courage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.