Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Need A Loan Of 500k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need A Loan Of 500k (857 Views)

Married Women Show Her Nakedess To A Stranger Because Of £500k / Please I Need A Loan Of 500k.i'll Drop My Personal House Document As Collateral / Land Banking Investment With Minimum Of 500k For 6 Month And A Year Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Loan Of 500k by Juwonmania(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Good evening, I have been on the look out for a bus financer but I couldn't get any.
Please house, I need a loan of 500k to complete the money of a bus I want to buy.
I have an ultimatum of Monday to turn up for the bus so as not to be sold out.
I have a landed property in ogun state and I will also drop the original vehicle papers as collateral.
Please I need help urgently.
Pls for info call me 08053760698
Re: Need A Loan Of 500k by RedPhoenix: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
Let them hold the land document, give you the bus and you make weekly remittances. What's their own with the pressure their piling on you. Resist that pressure abeg you
Re: Need A Loan Of 500k by Juwonmania(m): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Let them hold the land document, give you the bus and you make weekly remittances. What's their own with the pressure their piling on you. Resist that pressure abeg you
I haven't bought the vehicle bro, but I don't want them to sell as I promised Monday to come and pay.
Am seeking for a loan ni
Re: Need A Loan Of 500k by RedPhoenix: 10:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
Juwonmania:

I haven't bought the vehicle bro, but I don't want them to sell as I promised Monday to come and pay.
Am seeking for a loan ni

This is not yours. It's too hasty. Another will come. What bus are you trying to buy by the way?
Re: Need A Loan Of 500k by Juwonmania(m): 10:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:

This is not yours. It's too hasty. Another will come. What bus are you trying to buy by the way?
It's Mazda 18 passenger bus.
I know bro but I am just trying to see if I can get help
Re: Need A Loan Of 500k by RedPhoenix: 10:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Juwonmania:

It's Mazda 18 passenger bus.
I know bro but I am just trying to see if I can get help

You can always get VW Transporter. Calm down and work with a plan let this one go bro. It's too hasty. Don't do business when everything is too hot..

2 Likes

Re: Need A Loan Of 500k by Juwonmania(m): 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
RedPhoenix:

You can always get VW Transporter. Calm down and work with a plan let this one go bro. It's too hasty. Don't do business when everything is too hot..
Okay bro.
Thanks for the advice.
I really do appreciate
Re: Need A Loan Of 500k by RedPhoenix: 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Juwonmania:

Okay bro.
Thanks for the advice.
I really do appreciate

Yw. Bus full jiji. Even 350k. Don't let anyone stack you with their own pressure o.

2 Likes

Re: Need A Loan Of 500k by kalu61(m): 2:27am On Nov 01, 2020
Juwonmania:
Good evening, I have been on the look out for a bus financer but I couldn't get any.
Please house, I need a loan of 500k to complete the money of a bus I want to buy.
I have an ultimatum of Monday to turn up for the bus so as not to be sold out.
I have a landed property in ogun state and I will also drop the original vehicle papers as collateral.
Please I need help urgently.
Pls for info call me 08053760698
This is how you people fall for scammers *Desperation*

Let go of the car. Take your time to sell your land or get a loan. Then look out for a car.

With this desperation, the person to loan you money may still rip you off ontop

1 Like

Re: Need A Loan Of 500k by izibili44: 5:25am On Nov 01, 2020
Go and try branch and the rest online apps loan
Re: Need A Loan Of 500k by Lexusgs430: 5:48am On Nov 01, 2020
Simply walk into your bank.......... Nobody on this NL that I know, would offer you a loan of 500K..........

Your bank would love that landed property, they would simply kidnap the property, if you refuse to payback....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Need A Loan Of 500k by omobonike70223: 7:32am On Nov 01, 2020
Go and try branch and the rest online apps loan

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell Bitcoin BTC And Other Cryptocurrencies In Enugu / TRIBITAT LANDVEST / Setting Up A School That Teaches Kids In English Is A Good Investment In Kigali!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.