Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills (34110 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / Policeman Opens Car Door For Apostle Johnson Suleman, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by mukthar2000(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Oga sule no get football skill like Oga sowo eko.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by rimijoshua(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
ikorodureporta:
him even resemble Taribo west
Be careful..He is a man of God.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by IamPlato(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why All The Insults

Did He Fvck your Wife Or What
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by franktolk(m): 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
tobechi74:
The only one to make name in the north. I like this pastor.

He is from Auchi Edo State , Nigeria
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by IjebuWarrior: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
tobechi74:
The only one to make name in the north. I like this pastor.

Sense is far from you just like earth is far from pluto

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by smile11s(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Endrey:
guy u need to watch ur tongue towards insulting a man of GOD

You’re a fool, where is the insult there?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by smile11s(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
fmcjunior:
It's not good to hate on a successful man. Meanwhile, everything you wrote is total hogwash.

You’re a cow

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by NgwalandAbia(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
2cribz:
Well. Otobo fuc ker
O wetin
O boe= toto

This is a christian section terrorist are not allowed to comment.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by Gospel367: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Imagine that football mistakenly lands on one of his members, she will just say "I receive your anointing daddy. I use this ball as a point of contact to the alter of overflowing blessing".... because the anointing have been transferred.... anointed football joggling. lol

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by Hassanmaye(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Men of Guard. grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by Benwallt(m): 9:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Who is missing?

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by Liposure: 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
2cribz:
Well. Otobo fuc ker O wetin O boe= toto
she said he didn't do it
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by IAMPEDRO: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
smile11s:
Okay. But. Why is he dressed like a confused internally displaced cow from the north, hungry and yet a successful professional thief stealing from the ignorants. And, is he playing soccer on the cold Caucasian mountains of Russia?
Be careful with words, if you don't like him you pass, as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by 2cribz: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
The same way the nigerian army ddnt do it to
Liposure:
she said he didn't do it
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by IAMPEDRO: 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
AltMon2:
The general overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson Suleman, wowed crowds with his footballing skills.

The apostle was seen juggling a ball at an unknown location, see video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mz2FvzfEiE
I love you sir, if you hate it's fine, it's your opinion, but, for the sake of our creator just like okay. There are youths under his ministry that are based on monthly pay. For me, if we have more people like him I think it will go a long way.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by mechanics(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
Wow, that's nice.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by Kamalex2: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nice one jare my pastor � let baba Buhari come outside do us jogging grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by emmajiji: 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
AMAZING! Today, I earned $75 in BitCoins through this Powerful BitCoin Mining App! Go & Download before it is gone:--> https://cryptominerapp.com/download?link=2134
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by IVORY2009(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
ikorodureporta:
him even resemble Taribo west

Mongalitutti shocked
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by NNAMDIII(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Video wey don reach 3 days
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by daniwise(m): 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
fmcjunior:
It's not good to hate on a successful man. Meanwhile, everything you wrote is total hogwash.

Very hopeless and senseless comment.curse is already on the idiot.just let the idiot be
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by Vanzcharles(m): 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
fmcjunior:
The fact that he gathered some likes tho tongue
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by Femeto: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
whela:
It's called ball jogging.... Doesn't translate to footballing skills.
Na wetin him dey play na Egg?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by ikorodureporta: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
rimijoshua:
Be careful..He is a man of God.
Is Taribo not also a man of God??
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by Samchimezie(m): 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lovely Scene
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by na2016: 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
ericevers01:
what's your pain

He asked a very valid question. this is part of the reasons we have not progressed in this nation. A pastor is a man like you!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by smile11s(m): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
IAMPEDRO:
Be careful with words, if you don't like him you pass, as simple as that.

If I don’t, what will happen?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Shows His Football Skills by Dreyton36: 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
If I say me and this same Suleman play ball together for Edo state, auchi , Aibotse field nobody go believe me oo
Them go ask me if I don blow cheesy
Suleman wey he papa na imam sef dat year , during Ramadan period we go chop rice tire , beside one snooker board , how time flies Sha , thank God for life

Lights up my kpoli in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Take The Gospel Story Quiz To Prove Your Bible Knowledge! / Escaped Ghana Robber: TB Joshua Intervenes (photos) / Prophet Odumeje Mocks Pastors Who Preach Like 'Homosexuals’ (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.