Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Gorgeous Boubou Styles - Stunning And Stylish Boubou Dress Styles For Ladies - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gorgeous Boubou Styles - Stunning And Stylish Boubou Dress Styles For Ladies (1402 Views)

Latest Kaftan Styles 2022 | 50 Gorgeous Boubou Kaftan Styles Inspirations / Senegalais Bazin Richie Styles | Stunning Senegalese Gambian Malian Bazin Riche / 2020 Top Boubou Styles | 100 Latest Kaftan And Boubou Dress Design For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gorgeous Boubou Styles - Stunning And Stylish Boubou Dress Styles For Ladies by GleestarsMag: 4:00am On Nov 01, 2020
Gorgeous Boubou Styles - Stunning And Stylish Boubou Dress Styles For Elegant Ladies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUzgAmLQDxI

One of the most comfortable outfits yet elegant styles for women at this time is the BOUBOU style. It’s easy to make and very comfortable to wear as you can move around, serve food, attend to visitors during the festive season.The last time I had a party and I was confused on what to make with my asoebi because I didn’t have enough time to get it to a tailor on time infact I had less than 24hrs and I just didn’t want to make iro and buba, I just asked someone to make my fabric into a BOUBOU and I got it ready in less than 1hr. I just matched it a turban, long earrings, bracelet and wristwatch and I was so happy.

But here, I have some beautiful BOUBOU style options for you to choose from incase you are opting for the comfortable yet elegant look.Guipure laces are one of the best fabrics for boubou styles but the truth is I have seen amazing boubou styles made from tulle laces, adire fabrics, brocade fabrics and even Ankara fabrics. So it all depends on your budget.

On choosing colors for boubou, I personally love the classic white for boubous. White colour is versatile as you can match it with any color of turban or asooke and it’s so easy to accessorize.

Also depending on your body size, you can opt for a colorful fabric, prints or plain. I love to use plain fabric and a multicoloured guipure lace boubou which was so beautiful but because my fashion language is subtle yet stunning I still prefer plain fabrics for boubou.

What’s your take on boubou styles? Let me know in the comments section. Do enjoy the rest if the video.

(1) (Reply)

Alchohol Free Cleanser For Oily Skin? / Professional Cleaning, Fumigation & Facility Management Companies In Nigeria / Download Video - How To Slay Drugstore Back To School Makeup Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.