Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija (3157 Views)

Half Ass! People Blast Toke Makinwa After Encouraging Ladies To Do Ass Surgery. / Watch: Bobrisky Successfully Did ASS Surgery | Before | During Process | After | / Toke Makinwa Opens Up About Her Surgery And Her Struggle With Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija by Adefemi504: 6:05am On Nov 01, 2020
So Ozo has been dying For Fake Ass all this while?

The just concluded BBNaija season 5 lockdown star girl, Nengi has admitted that she did ass surgery.

When she was in BBNaija house, there were many accusations about her doing doing ass surgery to increase the size of her ass.

Lucy called her fake ass on many occasions but she denied it.

However, recently Nengi granted an online interview with a media personality where she finally admitted that she did ass surgery and she also gave reasons for doing it.

Will Ozo still love her now he knows she did ass surgery?

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO

Re: Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija by lindareep: 6:08am On Nov 01, 2020
Wahala for who get problem with that...
Re: Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija by ebenhazard(m): 6:29am On Nov 01, 2020
Thanks God it was successful

1 Like

Re: Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija by DenreleDave(m): 6:37am On Nov 01, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija by DenreleDave(m): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
Hmmm

Who watched the video

1 Like

Re: Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija by DenreleDave(m): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Who watched the video

Did she truly do that

1 Like

DenreleDave:

Did she truly do that
°
Ass surgery or not, Nengi is my crush
Re: Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija by Mrviktor(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2020
She talk am for d house na.
That she did liposuction
Re: Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2020
Do whatever that makes you happy ans confident.
Re: Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2020
Very ugly girl. Tueh
Re: Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2020
I always knew the ass was not real based on her body features, it was just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 01, 2020
collinsuchendu:
Very ugly girl. Tueh
she is gorgeous
Re: Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 01, 2020
IntersexSherry:
she is gorgeous

Ok
Re: Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 01, 2020
I can understand people undergoing reconstructive surgery. Cosmetic surgery is a whole different thing.

Mrviktor:
She talk am for d house na.
That she did liposuction

Liposuction is for removing fat.

1 Like

Re: Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija by Mrviktor(m): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2020
ariketalks:
I can understand people undergoing reconstructive surgery. Cosmetic surgery is a whole different thing.

Liposuction is for removing fat.

Remove fat from belly or arm and put am for yansh..
Its better Dan silicon.

1 Like

Re: Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 01, 2020
Mrviktor:

Remove fat from belly or arm and put am for yansh..
Its better Dan silicon.

Lol. BBL is one of the most risky surgical procedures. Google it. Btw, mplants are just as risky.
Re: Video: Yes! I Did Ass Surgery And I Have My Reasons - Nengi Bbnaija by kokoA(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2020
How has the yansh help our fatherland now?

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And John Dumelo For Afro Australian Music And Movie Awards / Rate This Picture Of Annie Macaulay Idibia / Chris Brown Moves In With Rihanna (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.