Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Is 50k Enough To Start Clothing Brand??? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is 50k Enough To Start Clothing Brand??? (326 Views)

Invest Or Partner In My Clothing Company / Insole Machine Supply A Variety Of Second-hand Clothing Sewing Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is 50k Enough To Start Clothing Brand??? by multibizitsgrin(m): 6:14am On Nov 01, 2020
I need advice on this please. I have 50k and I want to invest it in clothing. like :: having my own brand and collecting contracts (cloth printing ) from people... any suggestion on this.
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start Clothing Brand??? by jamuta(m): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2020
You no go buy equipment? I'll suggest you go into Okrika business instead, especially selling grade 1 clothes.

my two kobo!
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start Clothing Brand??? by Exoclassic: 12:07am On Nov 03, 2020
Are you scared of being scammed, goods lost, uncompleted goods etc, we are ready to buy for you from China top notched online mobile market; Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 and Taobao.

Be rest assured of constant customers feedback and good attention when you transact with us. All your questions/inquiries shall be perfectly answered. We don't ignore our customers, instead we give them prompt feedback about their goods till it gets to Nigeria. Contact with us and you shall forever want to transact more.

Call/Chat/WhatsApp us https:///message/XB6PA2KFI5M3I1 telegram@/link4889

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Tron Smart Contract. / Martvest Investment / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.