Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

My Period As A Manager In Barcelona Is Over– Pep Guardiola Reveals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Period As A Manager In Barcelona Is Over– Pep Guardiola Reveals (133 Views)

Dele Alli Spotted Kissing Man City Boss Pep Guardiola’s Daughter / My Period As Barcelona Manager Is Over'' - Pep Guardiola / "I'm Not Afraid": 500,000 March For Peace In Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Period As A Manager In Barcelona Is Over– Pep Guardiola Reveals by Joanne07: 7:05am On Nov 01, 2020
Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has revealed that his period as Barcelona manager is over.”

Guardiola stated this on Saturday, after watching his side win Sheffield United in the Premier League.

The Spaniard was responding to speculations linking him with a return to Nou Camp to link up with former protege, Lionel Messi.

It was recalled that one of the candidates to replace Josep Bartomeu as Barcelona president, Victor Font, revealed his hopes of bringing Guardiola back to the club if he is successful in the upcoming presidential election.

Finally taking a decision  to leave the club, Guardiola told BT Sport, “I said many times: my period as a manager in Barcelona is over,” “I think in life there is once, in a lifetime you have to do the things.

There are incredible people who can be in charge. “Now, for example, Ronald Koeman is an excellent manager. It’s over.

“I will come back to my seats to see my club to watch the game. But it’s done.

“I am here, incredibly happy, and still have the desire to do well. This is the most important thing.

“Now there will be elections in Barcelona, hopefully, they can choose the right person to the right board, to maintain this incredible club at the highest level.”

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/11/01/my-period-as-a-manager-in-barcelona-is-over-pep-guardiola-reveals/

(1) (Reply)

Oyetola Approves New Minimum Wage And Welfare Packages For Osun Workers / Kelly Hansome Accuses Estranged Baby Mama, Mirabel Moraedeyo, Of Taking Their Da / US Election 2020: Americans Have Elected Their Downfall – Bbnaija’s Gifty Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.