Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) (62258 Views)

Aladi Godgifts Ameh's Burial: Ada Ameh Arrives In Abuja For Daughter’s Burial / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child / Ada Ameh Celebrates Aladi Godsgift, Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
RIP
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
sinaj:
I hear that all the time
You don dey act like say person no dey press your mumu button grin grin
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by Incandescent(m): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
May God strengthen Ada. This is so sad

Ada abeg ignore the idiots asking ridiculous questions. What they don't know is that the answer cannot bring back the dead

cry
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by sinaj(f): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
VirginSearcher:

You don dey act like say person no dey press your mumu button grin grin
hehe
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by Femi316: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
My friend shut up your mouth.....
Asquare84:
It a taboo for an grown up idoma adult to be buried outside, people are not asking questions why did she burry her daughter in Abuja when she have a village in benue state
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by Senatoraku: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
what a great loss. I pray God to comfort you and heal your wound Amen.
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
sinaj:
Its really not easy losing a loved one let alone burying your child embarassed

The Lord is her strength
I saw you yesterday, so u live in that street? I thought as much
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by Reeberry: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Whypo:

You will not bury your children and your parents would not bury you ooo
Are you indirectly wooing her or what? Because this isn't necessary.
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by samuelson06(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
Asquare84:
It a taboo for an grown up idoma adult to be buried outside, people are not asking questions why did she burry her daughter in Abuja when she have a village in benue state

You are talking nonnsense. What exactly makes it a taboo? Blind tradition!
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
LordofNaija:
Uptil now nobody wan talk wetin kill this lady, even the mama sef. Nawaoh Abj, hmm
I believe it's cosmetic surgery for the purposes of slaying. If not the lady would have posted it on Instagram that we should pray for her if it was an ailment related surgery and Emu would have told us by now that it was an ailment related surgery but what do we know.
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by LORDKing001: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Asquare84:
Who told you she's from benue? Are igala not bearing Ameh Aladi eleojo?
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by nduwale: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
May she RIP.
Take heart MA.
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by Endsars2020: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
She died from complications after or during surgeries

LordofNaija:
Uptil now nobody wan talk wetin kill this lady, even the mama sef. Nawaoh Abj, hmm

1 Like

Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by Gracy98(f): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
She said her daughter went through a surgery but didn't make it out alive
LordofNaija:
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Which type of surgery pls?
Not mentioned.
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by toprealman: 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
LordofNaija:
People de sha!
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by CaptMarvel(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
This woman don the loose weight o! Rip to the departed.
I even thought the gal snapping up and down was the daughter! Lolz This timaya gal should behave herself.
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by Flokywaya(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Denique:

Yes, bury her in Benue State, so that, she can resurrect.

Oil da you're head,
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by mecussey(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Asquare84:

May be she no no the papa
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by popefuse(m): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
i heard that she is not married but in a situation like this i will implore her to find one shap guy give am belle shaparly, who won know, shout to Tboss who give am belle?
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Abi oooo.
See that lady snapping in the graveyard. She was even stylistically smiling. May God comfort the mother and the loved ones.
Ijawwomaninoyo:
They were there for a burial or photoshot?
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by Ingleesh: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
sinaj:
Its really not easy losing a loved one let alone burying your child embarassed

The Lord is her strength
Only child at that embarassed
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
Awwwwn may her soul continue to rest peacefully... The Lord will comfort her mom...
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by thelish(f): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
philips007:
Pesin wey her young daughter died is busy posing for pictures. RIP to the dead anyway.

Am more than shocked myself

1 Like

Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kobicove:
What a loss...this is every parent's worst nightmare sad

The daughter in question is a mature lady, I was thinking it was a teenager

Me too... I thought she was probably 19 or so... She was beautiful....

1 Like

Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
LordofNaija:

Wetin concern you with wetin kill her? Why are you so fucking insensitive? If you know wetin kill her, you go fit bring her back to life?

Just pay your condolences and go. Something is wrong with us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
sinaj:
I hear that all the time
Probably, I am serious. Rukpkokwu, Rumokoro axis. Name's Fred
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by Elmander1983(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
But she's not married
Asquare84:
Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by Franktom247(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
RIP Those smiles are too much empress

1 Like

Re: Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Reeberry:
Are you indirectly wooing her or what? Because this isn't necessary.

Hanhan baba wetin sup angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija Ka3na Acquires A New House (Photos) / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It / Regina Daniels Poses In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.