Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Unpardonable Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unpardonable Sin (184 Views)

FAQ: Could I Have Committed The Unpardonable Sin? / The Unpardonable Sin / What Is The Unpardonable Sin / Unforgivable Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unpardonable Sin by theodes: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2020
This Is The Only Sin That Can Never Be Forgiven By God.
AngelicDiva
We serve a kind, merciful and loving God who allowed His only begotten Son to come to this world and die for our sins so that we will be saved and cleansed by His blood which was shed on the cross of calvary.
When Jesus died on the cross, he nailed sickness and pain on that cross. His blood was shed to make us children of the most high God which is why when we commit sin and go to God in prayer asking for forgiveness, He will forgive us and remember our sin no more.
But then... Do you know that there is a sin that is unpardonable?
Jesus said in the book of Matthew Chapter 12 verse 31-32 and I quote
“I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come”.
In conclusion, I will like to advice and warn everyone to be careful what they say in order not to commit the sin of blasphemy. I also pray that God will continue to strengthen us and give us the grace to flee from sin.

Re: Unpardonable Sin by 9jamustchange: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2020
No pardon for anyone who rejects God's testimony about Christ. "This is my beloved son, hear Him." And the son says except a man be born again, he can't enter the kingdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Unpardonable Sin by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
9jamustchange:
No pardon for anyone who rejects God's testimony about Christ. "This is my beloved son, hear Him." And the son says except a man be born again, he can't enter the kingdom of God.
um..God already condemned the unbelievers since before Jesus Christ showed up on the scene, and He did not plan to change that verdict even after Jesus Christ showed up. The unbelievers will only continue to die/perish, rendered thanks and void upon death(body, mind and soul I.e. no afterlife for them).

The one's you should be more worried about are those who believe and accept Jesus Christ but refuse to obey Him because for those Hell is their final abode for all eternity.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Born Again? / The Man Called TB Joshua / Dare To Be Like Joseph Series Pt 14:experiencing Freedom & Upturn Change Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.