Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Should A Christian Protest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christian Protest (252 Views)

As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / The Place Of God’s Word In The Life Of A Christian Youth / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Christian Protest by Hotzone(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2020
I don’t know if it’s right for a Christian to protest against injustice?

Please, share your biblical, moral and legal views

Happy Sunday and happy new month to u

Re: Should A Christian Protest by MarveworldNG: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2020
Let's get a sit and read replies grin
Re: Should A Christian Protest by YoonSung50: 9:16am On Nov 01, 2020
see question, everything must be attached to religion, i tire for Africa. Even Moses stood up for Israelites in the bible, when Israelites were captured by Egyptian ruler, Pharaoh.
Re: Should A Christian Protest by Hotzone(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2020
YoonSung50:
see question, everything must be attached to religion, i tire for Africa. Even Moses stood up for Israelites in the bible, when Israelites were captured by Egyptian ruler, Pharaoh.

Does it mean that no Egyptian was maltreated by pharaoh?
Re: Should A Christian Protest by WandaMaximoff: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2020
Proverbs 31:9.

“Speak up for the people who have no voice, for the rights of all the down-and-outers. Speak out for justice! Stand up for the poor and destitute!”
Proverbs 31:8‭-‬9 MSG
https://bible.com/bible/97/pro.31.8-9.MSG

That is from the message version.

As long as a protest is peaceful and it's for the right of the people, I think it's okay.

1 Like

Re: Should A Christian Protest by Hotzone(m): 11:03am On Nov 01, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
Proverbs 31:9.

“Speak up for the people who have no voice, for the rights of all the down-and-outers. Speak out for justice! Stand up for the poor and destitute!”
Proverbs 31:8‭-‬9 MSG
https://bible.com/bible/97/pro.31.8-9.MSG

That is from the message version.

As long as a protest is peaceful and it's for the right of the people, I think it's okay.
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:wednesday , November 4, 2020 / The Earth Is Doomed! / This Life No Balance Oo, Listen To Apostle Suleman On What He Says Errors Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.