Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Heaven Is Not By Chance; GOD Has His Standard! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaven Is Not By Chance; GOD Has His Standard! (256 Views)

Why Heaven Is No Longer My Target / I Am A Christian And Going To Heaven Is Not My Target / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Is Not By Chance; GOD Has His Standard! by Righteousness89(m): 9:17am On Nov 01, 2020
John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Hebrews 12:14
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord.

GOD Almighty, the Creator of us all , the Heavens, the Earth and Everything in it has His Standard.
Nobody enters Heaven by wish, by luck or by Mistake.
Nobody enters Heaven because men praised and honored you.
Nobody Enters Heaven because He/she held Religious appointment or was a philanthropist and all that!
Nobody Enters Heaven because He was good and kind and giving and self righteous and all that.
My Bible says that all our Good works is like a Filthy rag in the Sight of GOD.

GOD'S Standard is what will Guarantee anyone to enter Heaven.
GOD will not lower his Standard because of you or me or anyone. The Bible says " Heaven and Earth will pass away but My Word will remain!
If we Must Make Heaven ! It must be through GOD'S Standard.

What is GOD'S Standard?
1. We Must Born again
Except a Man be Born again , He can see the kingdom of God. John 3:3

2. Salvation is only through JESUS Christ.
Jesus Said unto him, I am the way , the truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father, Except by me. John 14:6

3. Living in Holiness and the Fear of God .
Follow Peace with all men and Holiness, without which no Eyes will see the Lord. Hebrews 12:14.

There is a Lifestyle for those on the Way to Heaven. You don't live life anyhow or anyway. There are laid down Commandments in the Word of God that guides us on what to do and what not to..
Heaven is Prepared Place for a Prepared People!

GOD Standard will not be lowered for me , you or anyone in the Name of religion, belief and all that.

JESUS only is the Way! There is no other!
Any Righteousness not built on JESUS Christ is self righteousness and is built on a False Foundation!

This is not for arguments and all that ! It's is a Message For all.
It's your Choice and My Choice to take or not!
But Remember, Once Death comes, we become Choiceless..
May GOD Give us Understanding of these things..

2 Likes

Re: Heaven Is Not By Chance; GOD Has His Standard! by xproducer: 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
Indeed...

"He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:" - John 1: 10-12

"What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? Certainly not! For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.” So then it is not of him who wills, nor of him who runs, but of God who shows mercy." - Romans 9:14-16

(1) (Reply)

Spending Time With God / The Great Reset (the Coming Economic Crisis) / Seeking God By Apostle Arome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.