Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,441 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 (34054 Views)

LP Defeated And Disgraced Vice President Candidate Datti Protest With PDP / Bolaji Agoro Dies Awaiting Confirmation As Judge In Oyo / Olapade Agoro: Tinubu Is Best Politician The South Can Offer For 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by Kwanza: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2020
Dr. Olapade Agoro was born on October 9, 1943 at Ajibabi village of Ibadan to Royal Prince of Atapami Dynasty of Itapa Ijesha, Late Omo-Oba Owa ‘Tapa Joshua Alaba Agoro and his wife Late Mother in Israel Dorcas Oyejola Asabi Agoro.

He was educated severally through Primary School, Secondary School, Enfield Training Centre, Colleges of Technology at Willesden London NW10 and Gateshead Co. Durham, California Western University, University of Ibadan and later California Coast University (CCU) ending up with a Doctorate Degree in Interdisciplinary Engineering.
In 1982, he was installed the Owa ‘Tapa of Itapa-Ijesha, an Obaship Traditional title.

He has appeared in so many interviews in print and electronic media worldwide and is currently one of the most read opinion readers in Nigeria.

He has creditably and successfully appeared in so many testy case trials as Litigant In Person in the UK, USA, and Nigeria courts ranging from Customary Court, Magistrate Court, High court of Justice, Court of appeal, Supreme Court, Crown court, House of Lords et al.

After having succeeded in promoting education management and at Nursery/Primary, Secondary and Business Schools, he is currently promoting Proposed Olapade Agoro Business University (OABU), first of its kind in Black Africa.
https://olapadeagoro.com/a-brief-introduction/

Dr. Agoro is the National Chairman and former Presidential Aspirant of the National Action Council

This was posted by his daughter, Alhaja Adeola Agoro on facebook
Olapade Agoro we are calling you but you're not answering again.
Ha! We said we loved you but you refused to listen.
You have left us like that.
It's not okay o. It's just not okay.
But as you have gone to be with your mother Dorcas Oyejola Asabi, I won't talk yet.
But this is not fair on me.
Baba Deola, you should have looked back a little now....
Ha death you're wicked!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221528835663686&id=1035702076

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by gpercuxionz(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2020
Rip
Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by Goldencheese(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2020
Rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2020
Painful...!! Fare thee well.....!!
You made your mark amongst presidential hopefuls for Nigeria as one of the alternate choices.....!!
Grew up knowing that Tunji Braithwaite and you, Alapade Agoro will always show up to also wanna be President of Nigeria..! ..but It never was..!

Rest in peace....!!
Nigeria don't deserve good leaders I guessed....!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by yanabasee(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2020
I don't have any RIP to waste......He had just one chance to counsel the president and tell him how Nigerians are suffering....But they kept quiet.....

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Before the death of this man, he has been drumming up support for the presidential ambition of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, National Thief of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the 2023 presidential election.

Please, becareful who you drum support for, some might just be your last drumming.

Rest peacefully Sir.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by BruncleZuma: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2020
RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by Kwanza: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2020
yanabasee:
I don't have any RIP to waste......He had just one chance to council the president and tell him how Nigerians are suffering....But they kept quiet.....
He did plenty times, until his dying days.

He is a big critic of this FG.

24 Likes

Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by Kwanza: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by gambia(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2020
We'll gonna die someday, a day to reckon.
Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by slawormiir: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by superior1: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2020
He was the one campaigning to share 1m to all Nigerians back then.

RIP to the dead

9 Likes

Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by IBILEmayweather(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by enemyofprogress: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2020
JidennaJason:
Before the death of this man, he has been drumming up support for the presidential ambition of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, National Thief of the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the 2023 presidential election.

Please, becareful who you drum support for, some might just be your last drumming.

Rest peacefully Sir.

God bless you jare

3 Likes

Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by tigoba: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2020
Rip
Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by clydedaniels(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2020
Clear road for the youths...

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by Lamasta(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2020
RIP
Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by TrustworthyQ: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2020
I Prophecy upon every nairalander reading this. cry

U shall live to see the end of this 2020 IJN. Amen.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by starbuck(f): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2020
Rest on Sir

3 Likes

Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by happney65: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2020
Bitmapstudios remember him?Dude sef na legit scammer..Babanla scammer..He is not different from the rest of them

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by Sonnobax15(m): 9:54am On Nov 01, 2020
cool. Na when person die for this country nai we dey worship am as if say na saint him be when e dey alive.......i even hear say diz man na Tinubu paddy man...

rest on.....

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by IgboSomalia: 9:55am On Nov 01, 2020
yanabasee:
I don't have any RIP to waste......He had just one chance to council the president and tell him how Nigerians are suffering....But they kept quiet.....

Counsel, not council.

11 Likes

Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2020
RIP to the dead.
Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by sylve11: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2020
Journey well...... sad cool
Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by Faithfull19: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2020
Rip
Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 01, 2020
I was gonna say RIP till I heard he was a Tinubu lackey. So now all I can say is....sorry.

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by omocalabar(m): 9:58am On Nov 01, 2020
The man whose manifesto was to acquire nuclear weapons and challenge israel in a war ....R.i.p

1 Like

Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2020
Rest on...
Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by mathkid(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2020
RIP
Re: Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 by mathkid(m): 9:59am On Nov 01, 2020
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Denies Moving Around With Soldiers To Intimidate Voters During Elections / Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? / Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.