Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Post Your Happy New Month Look To Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post Your Happy New Month Look To Church Today (204 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / Free The Sheeple Movement Got To Church Leaders In Nigeria. My Experience / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Happy New Month Look To Church Today by Alexgman1(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2020
Today is the 1st day of the week and also the 1st day of the month of November and fascinating enough its a Sunday. I know most of us must have dressed beautifully and lovely in our Sunday dresses. So let's celebrate each other and give the best dressed the highest like.
Happy Sunday and happy new month to all nairalanders.
ALEXGMAN

Re: Post Your Happy New Month Look To Church Today by YoonSung50: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2020
I dey my house, it's been about 2years I visited church last, still hoping to visit there again
Re: Post Your Happy New Month Look To Church Today by Alexgman1(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2020
YoonSung50:
I dey my house, it's been about 2years I visited church last, still hoping to visit there again
are u kidding me?
Re: Post Your Happy New Month Look To Church Today by decatalyst(m): 10:19am On Nov 01, 2020
YoonSung50:

Please find time to worship your creator in His sanctuary.

You will be glad you did. Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

The Scientific Question About Ancient Humans No Pastor Has Been Able To Answer! / Sexual Urge And Sins . / God Hears Your Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.