Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

What Is The Biggest Problem You Are Facing Right Now? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Biggest Problem You Are Facing Right Now? (3588 Views)

What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You / Let's Help You With Your Website(any Problem You Have) We also Teach Web Design / Hey Business Guru: Table The Challenges You're Facing Right Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Are Facing Right Now? by Afobajelarry: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Capital
Capital
Capital
Capital
That is my problem OP.. No Job to raise it, no collateral to get loan, nor Shishi to join any coop.. But business idea full head like sand.
This life no just balance at all...
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Are Facing Right Now? by Kestar12: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dlemy:
My biggest problem is getting a consistent customer to patronise my logistics/haulage business.
It’s a new business tho but I need more patronage.

You can call me on 07060458065 for partnership.
I can help you with more patronage.
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Are Facing Right Now? by Frreky07: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ayofaks:
I'm always reluctant to pay for facebook/instagram advert cos most times it doesn't deliver lipsrsealed undecided. That's my biggest problem at the moment undecided
Depends on how you do it
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Are Facing Right Now? by Brandella: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2020
Afobajelarry:
Capital
Capital
Capital
Capital
That is my problem OP.. No Job to raise it, no collateral to get loan, nor Shishi to join any coop.. But business idea full head like sand.
This life no just balance at all...

What are the top skills you have?
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Are Facing Right Now? by emeraldoe(f): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
A loan to boost my business.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Are Facing Right Now? by Brandella: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2020
emeraldoe:
A loan to boost my business.

Can you explain what your business is about, and how you intend to use the loan?
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Are Facing Right Now? by emeraldoe(f): 10:53am On Nov 08, 2020
Brandella:

Can you explain what your business is about, and how you intend to use the loan?

I already have a chemist shop and stores where I sell medications and toiletries. I need additional money to stock the shop.
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Are Facing Right Now? by EncourageMe: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Brandella:

What skills do you have...a potential employer might be reading this wink
Sorry for your temporal predicament firstly, you already understand why I called it temporal because everything will be fine soon,,, You said you did not go to church because no offering to give? If that is true, then you have a zero understanding why Christians go to church, or is there any church in your location where security operatives demand for your offering before entry? if no, just check your conscience if your decision is good or bad. Do you know if the man/woman that would have seated close to you in church would have be the one God will use to get you a job that can change your account balance to 6figures simply bcox you did not stand up for offering and the person will understand you are broke and begin to ask you questions? so you do not know God can work out things for you like that?
Try work on your faith and dedication to Gods service both in good times and in bad times. If you were to be JOB, you would have cursed God since day one.
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Are Facing Right Now? by Brandella: 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
EncourageMe:
Sorry for your temporal predicament firstly, you already understand why I called it temporal because everything will be fine soon,,, You said you did not go to church because no offering to give? If that is true, then you have a zero understanding why Christians go to church, or is there any church in your location where security operatives demand for your offering before entry? if no, just check your conscience if your decision is good or bad. Do you know if the man/woman that would have seated close to you in church would have be the one God will use to get you a job that can change your account balance to 6figures simply bcox you did not stand up for offering and the person will understand you are broke and begin to ask you questions? so you do not know God can work out things for you like that?
Try work on your faith and dedication to Gods service both in good times and in bad times. If you were to be JOB, you would have cursed God since day one.

Please can you tag appropriately? Thank you smiley
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Are Facing Right Now? by AbundantGrains: 12:29am On Nov 15, 2020
Pk01:
you earn by publishing small apps on playstore,u then look for traffic,let say you have five small apps on playstore and those are apps are generating at least $2 each ,that's about $10 aday, $300 a month about 90k a month. for you to publish ur apps on play store you have to pay a one time payment of $25.. ..

drop your WhatsApp no.
Let's collaborate. I have a Console account with no apps
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Are Facing Right Now? by Pk01(m): 5:49am On Nov 15, 2020
AbundantGrains:
Let's collaborate. I have a Console account with no apps
ook how can I reach you?
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Are Facing Right Now? by Brandella: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
One Capital is giving you the opportunity to scale your business without disrupting your current workflow.

If you need operations funds to take your business to the next height, then create a FREE ACCOUNT on our web portal www.onecapital.io and submit your business proposal (campaign)

We have laid all guidelines out for you to make the proposal submission process seamless.

Funding steps:

* Account creation

* Business proposal submission

* Business Vetting

* Business Approval

*  Funding

Tag a business owner who needs to see this.

Follow @onecapital_

https://www.instagram.com/onecapital_/

Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Are Facing Right Now? by andassyn(m): 7:38am On Nov 29, 2020
I desperately need about 300k.

I have gotten admission and scholarship to study outside Naija and will be resuming first week of January. I need to urgently get some documents and fulfill other requirements.

I also want to invest in my digital business, if I can get someone to give/loan it to me. I will be able to pay up in 6 months.
Re: What Is The Biggest Problem You Are Facing Right Now? by Hybkay(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brandella:

A wise person once said, "Problems no dey end." However, a problem shared is a problem half-solved.

Who knows, the solution might be closer than you think.

So, brethren in business, what is the biggest problem you are facing right now?

500k will solve my problem right now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heard about the powerful magic shot Hi-speed blender? See Video Here / 100% Practical Training In Fibre Cement Ceiling Board Production / Order For Food In Bowls To Feed 10 @nonoscatering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.