Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Please Help,i Want To Relocate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help,i Want To Relocate (608 Views)

A Single Mum Wants To Relocate Abroad, Needs Ideas / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help,i Want To Relocate by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2020
Hello people,happy sunday,please am planning to relocate from benin city to Warri,or abuja,please which is more cheaper and easy to start life? Your contributions is highly welcomed.

I have diploma in pub.admin.
I have skill,3d expoy graphic floor installation and also wallpaper and wall panel installation skill.
Re: Please Help,i Want To Relocate by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 01, 2020
Suggestion and contribution is needed..i beg una.
Re: Please Help,i Want To Relocate by KristaPretty(f): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2020
Warri lifestyle is cheaper, housing is cheaper but contracts fee is less

Abuja is luxurious and you need to be able to afford it. Cash made from your contract may go into expenses.

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Want To Relocate by Kingsasian(m): 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Benin is cheaper than warri, Abuja is ok but accommodation is a bit on the high side except you want to stay in the satellite towns and job or business opportunities in Abuja is better than in Warri and Benin combined

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Want To Relocate by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
KristaPretty:
Warri lifestyle is cheaper, housing is cheaper but contracts fee is less

Abuja is luxurious and you need to be able to afford it. Cash made from your contract may go into expenses.
oil dey your head,clear and straight to the point. Thank u so much.

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Want To Relocate by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kingsasian:
Benin is cheaper than warri, Abuja is ok but accommodation is a bit on the high side except you want to stay in the satellite towns and job or business opportunities in Abuja is better than in Warri and Benin combined
thank you for you input,am grateful sir. Benin don tire me. Live all my life here, and am getting bored about everything in benin,also need to separate from family as they are in benin too.
Re: Please Help,i Want To Relocate by Kingsasian(m): 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
NairalandSpy:
thank you for you input,am grateful sir. Benin don tire me. Live all my life here, and am getting bored about everything in benin,also need to separate from family as they are in benin too.
same way I was tired of Warri because I lived all my life although I schooled in Benin, Uniben to be precise. I was looking forward to relocate from Warri to Benin before NYSC took me to another place which is where I reside currently. Bro, if you have the capacity to move and stay in a new place, please do.

1 Like

Re: Please Help,i Want To Relocate by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kingsasian:
same way I was tired of Warri because I lived all my life although I schooled in Benin, Uniben to be precise. I was looking forward to relocate from Warri to Benin before NYSC took me to another place which is where I reside currently. Bro, if you have the capacity to move and stay in a new place, please do.
so you were once in my shoe and understand what am going through,thanks for ur advice,will definitely relocate by God's grace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arewa Is Beautiful / Berger To Apapa / No Movement For Heavy Vehicles As 4 Tankers Got Stuck In The Mud At Dsame Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.