Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,635 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens (912 Views)

Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri / South African Army Vs Nigerian Army 2022 / Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by Hardgun: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
God why am I a Nigerian cry cry

1 Like

Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by rottennaija(m): 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
And clearly, you have seen videos of Nigerian Army treating a citizen well and being very professional and have not also seen videos of US Army brutality to its own citizens.
Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
rottennaija:
And clearly, you have seen videos of Nigerian Army treating a citizen well and being very professional and have not also seen videos of US Army brutality to its own citizens.

Show me a US Army video where they gun down their own citizens during peace time. You will not find any.

Secondly for every US Army brutality video you find you will find that there are thousands of Nigerian Army brutality videos.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by GeneralStan(m): 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
rottennaija:

Just go back to sleep please!!!

1 Like

Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by YoonSung50: 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
hmmm funny
Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by chukwunedum150(m): 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
@Op compare yourself with an American first and see the difference.
Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
chukwunedum150:
@Op compare yourself with an American first and see the difference.

Fortuntately I live in the UK , so I have a UK mindset which is not very dissimilar from the US mindset.

1 Like

Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by Marine54(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
frosbel2:

Fortuntately I live in the UK , so I have a UK mindset which is not very dissimilar from the US mindset.
Don't mind them !
Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by rottennaija(m): 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
frosbel2:

Show me a US Army video where they gun down their own citizens during peace time. You will not find any.

Secondly for every US Army brutality video you find you will find that there are thousands of Nigerian Army brutality videos.

Don't worry. Continue. Someday, the army will leave the street. The police will be no where to be found. The airforce will not be there. That day, pray your darling US Army will come in and save you guys. It's as if you have not learn anything from the events of the past 3 weeks.
Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by tollyboy5(m): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin na why I dey always run from military family
Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by Fash20: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
That woman is a biatch. What should he have said. You are ugly?

Honestly she's ugly as fvck.

1 Like

Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by TheSERAPH: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
I sometimes wonder how this nda

clowns sucessfully carry out this their plumming on

civilians. It is my daily prayer to jam any of them in this

dirty act and them go buy JOB that day. They will pay for

all the previous evil their seniors has been carrying out
Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
rottennaija:

Don't worry. Continue. Someday, the army will leave the street. The police will be no where to be found. The airforce will not be there. That day, pray your darling US Army will come in and save you guys. It's as if you have not learn anything from the events of the past 3 weeks.

I have NOTHING WRONG with the army coming in , to restore law and order. I am PRO MILITARY not AGAINST MILITARY.,

We are only asking for a measured approach based on the reasonable use of force and directly proportional to the level of threat. Going about shooting your own citizens who are unarmed is savagery and barbarity. The civilians are your people not your enemy.

2 Likes

Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by anozie33146: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
na why I dey always run from military family
Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by ChimaAdeoye: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
frosbel2:
US Army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyX4ZxUkpD4&feature=emb_title

Nigerian Army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCR2SbK4wbQ

The US forces know their goal is to protect Americans and kill any Nigerians who take them hostage in northern Nigeria.

The Nigerian forces cannot confront any organized force and their stock in trade is to abuse anyone that is unarmed found in Nigeria.
Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by plessis: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nigerians are going through a phase.

They have humbled the police officers. The next target is the military personnels and the politicians.

Nigerians will tame their military very soon. Mark my words

2 Likes

Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by Racoon(m): 3:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
The difference is absolutely clear.One nation's army is well trained organized & have excellence civil-military relations but the other is an army that shares the same commander in chief with a well known terrorist group.
Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by CoolAmbience(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Racoon:
The difference is absolutely clear.One nation's army is well trained organized & have excellence civil-military relations but the other is an army that shares the same commander in chief with a well known terrorist group.

The US Navy couldn't have achieved anything meaningful in that operation without the Nigerian and Nigerien militaries, which even the US government acknowledged.

So, I don't know what you are on about.

You guys have no respect at all. I don't blame you sha. Nobody train you.
Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by ehinmowo: 4:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
On a more realistic stance. One blow no go kill that babe wey dey slap someone because he said she is beautiful?

The only difference between this people and animals is that the latter do not speak audibly.

2 Likes

Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
CoolAmbience:

The US Navy couldn't have achieved anything meaningful in that operation without the Nigerian and Nigerien militaries, which even the US government acknowledged.

So, I don't know what you are on about.

You guys have no respect at all. I don't blame you sha. Nobody train you.

The narrative is that it was the US soldiers who planned and carried out the operation, they informed the Nigerian & Nigerien army to fulfil all righteousness.

1 Like

Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by kettykin: 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nigeria has no military, US Military engages in foreign wars and protection of territorial integrity , Nigeria military has fought 100% of all their wars locally and 0% war externally and has given out Nigeria's territories to its smaller neigbours , some times i ask my self does Nigeria really need an Army
Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by Madmohamed419(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
frosbel2:
US Army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyX4ZxUkpD4&feature=emb_title

U
Nigerian Army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCR2SbK4wbQ
the idiot forgot that I have the right to be a soja too. They think is there only right to enter army as e citizen I have the right just like them just like everyone can be a soja. if I can see you to give boko boy any information how to wipe all Nigeria coward army I will do it. I am greatest enemy of Nigeria coward army it give me joy when boko boys are slotter them

1 Like

Re: US Army Vs Nigerian Army Treatment Of Fellow Citizens by CoolAmbience(m): 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
frosbel2:

The narrative is that it was the US soldiers who planned and carried out the operation, they informed the Nigerian & Nigerien army to fulfil all righteousness.

That isn't done anywhere.

Only a person who doesn't understand how such military operation works will think that.

No military, no matter its level of sophistication, wakes up and jumps into another territory without cooperation, especially tactically and in terms of intelligence sharing.

So, don't even try to cook up anything just to undermine Buhari or the Nigerian military out of hate or bias.

Sometimes, I wonder how people rationalize things sha.

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Nwafor Stopped Kidnappings, Robbery In Anambra, Groups Claim / US Elections: Biden Overtakes Trump In Georgia / Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.