Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men (1699 Views)

Woman Gang-Raped And Robbed Of N30,000 In Edo & Killed (Photo) / Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend / Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men by Le124(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
A case has been registered against two men for allegedly gang-raping a 90-year-old woman at her residence in Kanchanpur sub-division of North Tripura district, India.

The 90-year-old woman according to TimesNow was admitted to a hospital after two men allegedly gang-raped her at her residence. The incident happened on October 24 but came to fore on October 29 when the elderly woman’s relatives filed a police complaint. Based on the complaint, police registered a case against a 35-year-old man, identified as Anjan Nama of Barahaldi village, and another unidentified man for allegedly sexually assaulting the woman, who stays alone in her house. The two allegedly barged into her house on October 24 at midnight and gang-raped her and later fled. Didn’t dare to take stand against accused’, says woman “Anjan and another man stormed into my house at midnight. They raped me and left me almost half-dead. When I regained my senses the next morning, I informed my neighbour. But Anjan is a very powerful person and we did not dare to take a stand against him,” the elderly survivor told The Times of India.

The medical examination of the 90-year-old woman has been done. The investigation into the case is underway, police said, adding that efforts are on to nab the accused. Another incident In another incident, a 30-year-old man was arrested for allegedly attempting to sexually assault a four-year-old girl in Uttar Pradesh’s Hamirpur, police said on Saturday. A police officer said the girl’s father has alleged that Ramkaran, who runs a motorcycle repair shop, tried to rape his minor daughter after taking her to a secluded spot. Locals, on hearing the girl’s cries for help, rushed to the spot, following which the accused, who was drunk, fled. The minor girl was sent to a hospital for a medical examination, Kotwali SHO Vikramjeet Singh said adding that the accused was held on Saturday noon.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/they-left-me-half-dead-90-year-old-woman-gang-raped-by-2-men/

Re: They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men by sholikay(m): 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
90 years old kwa?.. this india boys are so weird ooo..

2 Likes

Re: They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men by YoonSung50: 12:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
90years? what is there to enjoy?

3 Likes

Re: They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men by Blakjewelry(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
I know this can never be Nigeria
Re: They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men by suzzyboss(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nothing surprising here Indian guys can even rape domestic animals like pig, dog, sheep even chicken..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men by Kestolove(m): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
90yrs? Yuck!!!!

1 Like

Re: They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
Just when you thought you have heard the worst, then the worse will surface to knock you off which means the worst is yet to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men by SAMBARRY: 2:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Men and their uncontrollable pen1s grin

1 Like

Re: They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men by BigJoe19: 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Men and their uncontrollable pen1s grin
Your father and his uncontrollable penis.

2 Likes

Re: They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men by SAMBARRY: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2020
BigJoe19:
Your father and his uncontrollable penis.
painment grin tongue
Re: They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men by BigJoe19: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2020
SAMBARRY:
painment grin tongue
Don't worry you will heal, too bad your stupid father raped you embarassed

1 Like

Re: They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men by SAMBARRY: 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
BigJoe19:
Don't worry you will heal, too bad your stupid father raped you embarassed
so you too rapedd your mom? grin tongue

1 Like

Re: They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men by Auxtin85(m): 6:06am On Nov 04, 2020
Am sure some men were created by Lucifer on the day God rested.
Re: They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:13am On Nov 04, 2020
Are they dead yet ?
Re: They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men by themainman600(m): 7:37am On Nov 04, 2020
cool bad boys there leave all Nairaland ladies here kan go dey knack endless pit mama that is olosho in her days make this niggas try puna of women like about 45-50 and. thank me later their puna is usually sweet and you will always benefit from them if you need their contact mention me
Re: They Left Me Half-dead’: 90-year-old Woman Gang-raped By 2 Men by judetov2(m): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2020
tight pussy... India AKA Rape.

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Security Operatives Watch Fulani Destroying LASU Students Propert / Shocking Moment Man Slapped Armed Soldier For Flogging Him / I Killed Her Because She Was Buying Used Clothes For Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.