Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,129 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

15.6 Inch Full HD Portable Monitor For Laptop And Macbook And Phone - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 15.6 Inch Full HD Portable Monitor For Laptop And Macbook And Phone (854 Views)

New Lepow Z1 Gamut 15.6" Portable Monitor For Phones & PC / External Battery and Powerbank for Laptop and Tv / 32 Inch Full HD LED Hisense TV For Sale In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15.6 Inch Full HD Portable Monitor For Laptop And Macbook And Phone by Nsonaso(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
15.6 Inch Full HD IPS Portable Monitor

Works with;

Windows Laptop

MacBook Pro and MacBook Air

Also confirmed working with Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra

Price 65K

Re: 15.6 Inch Full HD Portable Monitor For Laptop And Macbook And Phone by Nsonaso(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2020
Nsonaso:

Works with;

Windows Laptop

Price 65K

Available for pickup
Re: 15.6 Inch Full HD Portable Monitor For Laptop And Macbook And Phone by Nsonaso(m): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2020
Pickup in Lagos

Nation Wide Delivery
Re: 15.6 Inch Full HD Portable Monitor For Laptop And Macbook And Phone by Nsonaso(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2020
Available
Re: 15.6 Inch Full HD Portable Monitor For Laptop And Macbook And Phone by Nsonaso(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: 15.6 Inch Full HD Portable Monitor For Laptop And Macbook And Phone by Nsonaso(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nsonaso:

Works with;

Windows Laptop

Price 65K

Happy Sunday
Re: 15.6 Inch Full HD Portable Monitor For Laptop And Macbook And Phone by Nsonaso(m): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Available
Re: 15.6 Inch Full HD Portable Monitor For Laptop And Macbook And Phone by Nsonaso(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Still up
Re: 15.6 Inch Full HD Portable Monitor For Laptop And Macbook And Phone by Voldamos: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2021
Please share photos of the monitor.

Does it have a stand?
Re: 15.6 Inch Full HD Portable Monitor For Laptop And Macbook And Phone by Cabardin: 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2021
Would you mind telling me if this screen is handy to use? I have a small laptop at home, and I want to increase its screen with OFIYAA Tri-Screen. I read positive reviews about it. I wanted to know more about the experience of using it if it's comfortable, especially for work. I'm uncomfortable working on a small laptop screen, my eyes get tired quickly, and I'm afraid that my eyesight might deteriorate. I dream of buying a good computer with a big monitor, but so far it's only a plan for the future, right now it's a too expensive purchase for me.

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Slim For Sale**SOLD / MTN Dedicated Internet Access (Broadband Connection) Review / Get Your Android POS TERMINAL With Ease And Start Your POS Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.