Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Speed Darlington Threatens Desmond Eliot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Threatens Desmond Eliot (283 Views)

I Will Swallow You - Speed Darlington Threatens Desmond Elliott / Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo / Speed Darlington Wants To Have Sex In This Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Threatens Desmond Eliot by DM007: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZOqAFSA4rA

Popular and controversial US-based Nigerian singer, Speed Darlington, has slammed Desmond Elliot over his recent comments about the Nigerian youths, celebrities, and the use of social media.

Desmond Elliot has been heavily criticized after a video of him referring to youths as ”children” while reacting to the crisis that broke out from the #EndSARS protest, surfaced online last week.

Speed Darlington while reacting to Desmond’s statement on his Instagram story, said he believes the lawmaker wants to run for President based on what he’s seen and read online.

Speed who has repeatedly said he wants to contest in the next Nigeria presidential election, stated that he won’t allow Desmond take his ‘life dream’ away from him, as he will swallow him. Please subscribe to my channel, I appreciate you all. Thanks
Re: Speed Darlington Threatens Desmond Eliot by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Speed Darlington always makes me laugh. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Crashes Wedding Ceremony In Ghana, Performs For Free / Muslim Actress Suspended Over Indecent Dressing / If I Die, I Die – Pretty Actress, Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.