Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,448 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One (6459 Views)

Travelers Defeat Zamfara Bandits, Kill One, Retrieve 2 AK-47 Rifles / Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / Bandits Ambush Police Patrol Team In Sokoto, One Police Officer Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by slawormiir: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Troops under ‘’Operation Sahel Sanity’’ were responding to a distress call about bandits’ activities at Diskuru Village in Faskari Local Government Area of Katsina State when the armed militants opened fire on them.

An ambush by suspected bandits in Katsina State have left one soldier dead and others wounded

Troops under ‘’Operation Sahel Sanity’’ were responding to a distress call about bandits’ activities at Diskuru Village in Faskari Local Government Area of Katsina State when the armed militants opened fire on them.
Acting Director, Defense Media Operations, Brigadier-General Benerd Onyeuko, confirmed the incident in a statement on Sunday.

Onyeuko said three bandits were killed while others fled into the bush.

He further explained that the troops continued to dominate the village and adjoining environment to deny the bandits any respite, pointing out that regrettably one soldier paid the supreme price in an attempt to save one of the rescued nursing mothers in the heat of the encounter.

Onyeuko said, “The incident was recorded as the marauding bandits stormed the village on several motorcycles, shooting sporadically with the intent to scare the locals and loot valuables. On arrival, the troops engaged the criminals in a fierce fire fight forcing them to withdraw in disarray.

“Resulting from the encounter, three bandits were neutralized by the troops as several others were believed to have escaped with various degrees of gunshot wounds

“During the exploitation phase, two additional bandits’ bodies were discovered along their withdrawal route. Also in the aftermath of the encounter, three women and their infants earlier kidnapped by the bandits were rescued from the criminals.”
http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/01/bandits-ambush-nigerian-soldiers-katsina-kill-one?fbclid=IwAR3v0pclA8z45sZYzmP8CMHbabh8F_in_KYfzfNEJB00rV3alg-MH8Hkhhw

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by Ofemmanu1: 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dem don dey start again

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by flyingpig: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin grin na only for unarmed protesters dem sabi kill for lekki grin

I wont even say RIP here and i don't feel bad about it. They would shoot me and take my corpse to an unknown morgue if a politician had asked them to, then they would deny it and probably pour me acid.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by illicit(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ambush one Buhari one day now....

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by Karlovich: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin grin grin, From all of us at vulturebbqgrills we thank you our darling daddy for turning our military into a thing of mockery. We also know that if the bandits are caught they will be rehabilitated and sent into to the society again. Our enemies will be put to shame.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by MAHJOG(m): 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Rip to the dead soldier
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by gambia(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nigeria Army has become a complete joke.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by inoki247: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
our Dammn Niggrrr sef don turn OP....

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr...

Isoright.

I'll be back to drop a 'slawormiir-ish' nugget after blazing this giant wrap of weed and emptying this tall mug of Heineken.

8 Likes

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by judetov2(m): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
good job
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by Mayng01(m): 6:23pm On Nov 02, 2020
Buhari will turn a blind eye to this one now, but he go open him eye for Lagos and oyigbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2020
gambia:
Nigeria Army has become a complete joke.
That's why I laughed at police SWAT mediocre training. They just want to make those potbelly men a bait for the armed robbers unless their job is to harrass innocent citizens as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by Coneheadyutes(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
rest in piss grin lipsrsealed

Bandits amaka.

Education and poverty erradication would have prevented this.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by PBeni(m): 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Damn niggarrr grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by sunnydike1(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
inoki247:
our Dammn Niggrrr sef don turn OP....

with another account name
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by austine4real(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2020
Chai

Lives been lost everyday

Government is showing no concerns
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by Mokason288(m): 1:17am On Nov 04, 2020
I almost said NICE JOB until I remembered I’m a Christian

But then Bandits grin grin grin

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by dollarstays: 6:16am On Nov 04, 2020
bandits,soldiers, boko dem,Igbos dem...na dem "the table shakers association of nigeria" that said we wont have peace in nigeria....but God pass them
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by Obc1234(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Damn niggerr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
flyingpig:
grin grin na only for unarmed protesters dem sabi kill for lekki grin

I wont even say RIP here and i don't feel bad about it. They would shoot me and take my corpse to an unknown morgue if a politician had asked them to, then they would deny it and probably pour me acid.
Do you know the lost soldier could be someone close

You could have just typed RIP & move on with your claim
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by AudioNews(m): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
4 + 4 = 2023
PMB = Next Level,.
Haters drink sniper

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
[quote author=slawormiir post=95570372]Troops under ‘’Operation Sahel Sanity’’ were responding to a distress call about bandits’ activities at Diskuru Village in Faskari Local Government Area of Katsina State when the armed militants opened fire on them.

An ambush by suspected bandits in Katsina State have left one soldier dead and others wounded

Acting Director, Defense Media Operations, Brigadier-General Benerd Onyeuko, confirmed the incident in a statement on Sunday.

He further explained that the troops continued to dominate the village and adjoining environment to deny the bandits any respite, pointing out that regrettably one soldier paid the supreme price in an attempt to save one of the rescued nursing mothers in the heat of the encounter.

Onyeuko said, “The incident was recorded as the marauding bandits stormed the village on several motorcycles, shooting sporadically with the intent to scare the locals and loot valuables. On arrival, the troops engaged the criminals in a fierce fire fight forcing them to withdraw in disarray.

“Resulting from the encounter, three bandits were neutralized by the troops as several others were believed to have escaped with various degrees of gunshot wounds

“During the exploitation phase, two additional bandits’ bodies were discovered along their withdrawal route. Also in the aftermath of the encounter, three women and their infants earlier kidnapped by the bandits were rescued from the criminals.”
http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/01/bandits-ambush-nigerian-soldiers-katsina-kill-one?fbclid=IwAR3v0pclA8z45sZYzmP8CMHbabh8F_in_KYfzfNEJB00rV3alg-MH8Hkhhw[/quote
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by Kepler453: 1:42pm On Dec 29, 2020
Nonsense they should bring those soldiers from python shit and let they face BH sheybi its citizens they know how to harrass
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by The5DME(m): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
slawormiir:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/01/bandits-ambush-nigerian-soldiers-katsina-kill-one?fbclid=IwAR3v0pclA8z45sZYzmP8CMHbabh8F_in_KYfzfNEJB00rV3alg-MH8Hkhhw

I don send you message for WhatsApp......
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by Topmaike007(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ofemmanu1:
Dem don dey start again
I just sent you a PM on the email you used to register nairalnad pls I need you to explain something for me abeg
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by tit(f): 4:21am On Feb 28, 2021
them take style dey yamutu southern soldiers
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by Mandela27: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
AudioNews:
4 + 4 = 2023 PMB = Next Level,. Haters drink sniper
Your mumu never still do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by offset67(m): 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Do you know the lost soldier could be someone close

You could have just typed RIP & move on with your claim
don't mind the bastard
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by Kelvin3476: 12:17am On Mar 04, 2021
Same old news
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by Saynotoapc(m): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2021
slawormiir:

Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by chatinent: 7:54pm On May 07, 2021
Can I interview you, please, on Nairaland?

Been conducting interviews lately. slawormiir
Re: Bandits Ambush Nigerian Soldiers In Katsina, Kill One by rowosky(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2021
Hey bro
I sent you a mail

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Seizes 179.102 Kilogrammes Of Illicit Drugs In Ebonyi / Rape In Marriage? / A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.