Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

"I Don't Think God Truly Exist" YBNL Princess Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Don't Think God Truly Exist" YBNL Princess Reveals (424 Views)

YBNL Princess Refuses To Change Name Despite Leaving Olamide’s Label (Pix) / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures / Temmie Ovwasa, YBNL Princess Wows In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Don't Think God Truly Exist" YBNL Princess Reveals by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Popular YBNL singer known by her stage name "Temmie Ovwasa" expose her thoughts about God, religion and the universe during a recent formal presentation which she had with her Instagram fans in instagram.

The singer [Temmie Ovwasa] who was publicly asked if she was an atheist she replied saying "I don't think God truly Exist" she even said, "I'm a God you are also a God". She said she is a thinker, a believer of science, patterns and isn't certain in about Abrahamic religions because they have a very myopic definition of "God"
After the calling her herself a "God" she quoted that human mind is too small to comprehend a lot of things.

See Photos: https://portharcourtamebo..com/2020/11/i-dont-think-god-truly-exist-ybnl.html

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares Hilarious Photo Of His Family Members, Checkout Who His Future / Wizkid Falls On His Face After A Fan Pulled His Leg While Performing. VIDEO / ‘even Olamide Know Say I Be Baddo’- Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.