Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,519 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Shoemaker Disappears With Shoe He Was Meant To Polish - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shoemaker Disappears With Shoe He Was Meant To Polish (778 Views)

Unknown Woman Disappears With 6-Year-Old Girl In Benue School (Photo) / Lady Hitting A Man With Shoe For Bashing Her Car In Lagos / Bitcoin Company Shocks Customers, Disappears With Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoemaker Disappears With Shoe He Was Meant To Polish by tonyluyi1985: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
A young man gave an account of how a shoe shiner made away with his shoes while he was on his way to church.
He told the aboki as they are called in Hausa language to meet him after a u turn where he would pay him and collect it back.
After he got there the aboki and his shoes were nowhere to be found and he had to go back home without them.
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/11/01/shoemaker-disappears-with-shoe-he-was-meant-to-polish/
Re: Shoemaker Disappears With Shoe He Was Meant To Polish by pozehnani(f): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lol.. wonderful! This is a new way of stealing shoes I guess.

He's prolly been looking for his size and this customers' seems to be his perfect match. Lol
Re: Shoemaker Disappears With Shoe He Was Meant To Polish by amiibaby(f): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lolxxxx
Re: Shoemaker Disappears With Shoe He Was Meant To Polish by Sonnobax15(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin. Aboki wanna have a taste of how it feels like to put on a made-in-Italy shoe.......

no be only to dey knack box dey Waka follow full town be everything
Re: Shoemaker Disappears With Shoe He Was Meant To Polish by Yahksbiz(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
this guy doesn't even know the difference between a shoeshiner and shoemaker.
you just insulted some group of people right now
Re: Shoemaker Disappears With Shoe He Was Meant To Polish by ruffhandu: 11:29am On Nov 02, 2020
I wonder why he wouldn't wait there to pick up his shoes. Maybe the aboki will be like "since you want to stress me to trek before collecting this small money I worked for, bye bye".

(1) (Reply)

HELP!!! I'm Being Scammed By STANBIC IBTC / Inside The Massive Money Laundering In Uganda By Nigerians / Oke Koto Agege BDC; BEWARE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.