Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

#endsars: How I Lost My Two Months Pregnancy In SARS Custody – School Teacher - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars: How I Lost My Two Months Pregnancy In SARS Custody – School Teacher (353 Views)

EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals / EndSARS: Protesters In New York Demand Transparency In SARS Disbandment. / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars: How I Lost My Two Months Pregnancy In SARS Custody – School Teacher by Discovery4today: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw8D-VltoGA
How I Lost My Two Months Pregnancy In SARS Custody – School Teacher
#EndSARS: How I Lost Two Front Teeth - 60-Year-Old Victim
Nzube Obiechina, an alleged victim of police brutality in Lagos, has told the Lagos Judicial Panel how she was tortured by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) and lost two months pregnancy in the process.

“I was two months pregnant, they were beating me, I was urinating on my cloth, they said they will kill me.

“They took me to the ‘shrine’, hang me there, beat me, slap me, they said they are going to force the baby out of me and I will die there,” she told the panel on Saturday.

Mrs Obiechina said she was put in an open-cell where she was beaten by rain and scorched by sunshine for a week, with no food to eat or water to drink.

Re: #endsars: How I Lost My Two Months Pregnancy In SARS Custody – School Teacher by gpercuxionz(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Your husband should start another knacking, God will put another one there
Re: #endsars: How I Lost My Two Months Pregnancy In SARS Custody – School Teacher by thatsleepboy1: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
What a world. Like the person above me said, your husband should resume KNACKING where the both of you stopped. Any other thing?
Re: #endsars: How I Lost My Two Months Pregnancy In SARS Custody – School Teacher by SaintBeehot(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
I heard the story earlier, very touching
Re: #endsars: How I Lost My Two Months Pregnancy In SARS Custody – School Teacher by Mokason288(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
gpercuxionz:
Your husband should start another knacking, God will put another one there
You are a fooooool if you think this is funny?
May your wife loose her pregnancy so you will have sense
Do you know the pain and trauma she went through before she lost her baby?
Re: #endsars: How I Lost My Two Months Pregnancy In SARS Custody – School Teacher by Mgbadike80: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
The stories from Awkuzu SARS would be the worst, unfortunately, most of their victims die there.
Re: #endsars: How I Lost My Two Months Pregnancy In SARS Custody – School Teacher by gpercuxionz(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mokason288:

You are a fooooool if you think this is funny?
May your wife loose her pregnancy so you will have sense
Do you know the pain and trauma she went through before she lost her baby?
you just make no sense, in order words you are senseless
Re: #endsars: How I Lost My Two Months Pregnancy In SARS Custody – School Teacher by Mokason288(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
gpercuxionz:
you just make no sense, in order words you are senseless

How old are you again?
Re: #endsars: How I Lost My Two Months Pregnancy In SARS Custody – School Teacher by naija4life247: 6:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
This lady, her family and her husband family really messed up. This case is not a Panel of Enquiry case. This is a case that Ogun, Sango, Ogun, Osun, Oya, Aiyelala, Obatala and Esu Odara should solve. Let me take you to my village juju man, in less than 7 days, all the rouge officers involved will die miserably. It is not all cases you leave to God, give small small gods some small small work to do too.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s SWAT Training / Oduastan Loading: The ilorinization of the SW is complete / The Population Of Delta And Benue People In The South West Are More Than The igb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.