Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) (44654 Views)

Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Cutezt(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Residents of Iyana Ipaja began the new month on a sad note as a fatal accident occurred in the community.

Reports reaching Afrolic states that a number of lives have been lost as a truck filled with Bottles crashed at Iyana Ipaja, crushing a number of people including a baby.

The accident occurred around 4:30 pm today, Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo7z6sAZjmc

1 Like

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
A very ugly incident this afternoon. I was at the scene immediately the accident happened and I wish I have the power to sue the Lagos State emergency center for this.
I called to alert them about the ugly accident, gave accurate description to locate the scene and only for the lady to be asking me silly questions again. Since Fashola left office the Lagos State emergency is nothing to write about.

For more than an hour no help from anywhere and only for people to start recording their fellow human dying lipsrsealed I think many Nigerians need proper orientation because I still don't get reason why you will be recording when you're suppose to offer/render help.

May God rest the souls of the departed ones, comfort their families and grant the injured ones speedy recovery.

262 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Conrod: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
God,have mercy on us. RIP to the dead.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by espn(m): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
This life...
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Golden057(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
A year of mysterious downpour of blood cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Cutezt:
Residents of Iyana Ipaja bega the new month on a sad note as a fatal accident occurred in the community.

Reports reaching Afrolic states that a number of lives have been lost as a truck filled with Bottles crashed at Iyana Ipaja, crushing a number of people including a baby.

The accident occurred around 3:30 pm today, Sunday.

lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo7z6sAZjmc

Anyway Nigerians tomorrow we go and vote for another Nigerian criminal they are happy being killed and suffered as long as they can vote for themselves

9 Likes

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Rugaria: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Everyday, na the same kind of bad news..
One anyhow jagajaga country like that..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by HandmadeD: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
God please have mercy

1 Like

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by iHart(m): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
Government should find a way of putting these articulated vehicles off the road

7 Likes

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by sissoko89: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nigerian breweries driver n dangote trailer drivers are 5&6
Rip to d deceased

Meanwhile iyana boys will be at one corner looking for free beer to sip

10 Likes

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Lamasta(m): 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
So sad RIP to those that lost their lives its very unfortunate

4 Likes

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Bobby95(m): 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
God have mercy... D crowdness of iyana ipaja is worrisome especially in the evening when the traders come out to sell their stuff. RIP to the dead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nigeria. sad
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
Everyday bad news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by LovesickG(f): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
A reminder to us all to prepare for eternity. I wish the injured speedy recovery and may the dead rest in peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by sunsewa16: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Na waoh, how come the fatalities was so numerous,did the bottles explode like bomb.

6 Likes

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by reginaeb: 1:13am On Nov 02, 2020
God keep us from disaster. RIP to all who lost their lives
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Ugolistikp: 1:42am On Nov 02, 2020
Too bad
All this disturbing headlines already in the month of November..Baba God abeg let no evil befall us this month and beyond ...RIP to the dead
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by enshi(m): 8:55am On Nov 02, 2020
my people pls intensify your prayers.. the devil has also intensified his manhunt for lives..... we shall see the end of the year and the coming years ...

hit like if you are ready for for the grand entry into 2021

10 Likes

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Sameercarter(m): 8:55am On Nov 02, 2020
WAHALA!!!
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 8:55am On Nov 02, 2020
May the souls of the departed Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2020
grin
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Gidah: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2020
Wtf is this again tired of seeing blood everywhere
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2020
When are we ever going to hear good news from this buhari Nigeria self?
If foreign forces are not doing rescue to the unknown clowns
Fashola will be discovery silly camera
Army will be shooting unharmed protesters
Some Nigeria will be suffering while the first family will jet out to deliver in Dubai
Lai will be vomiting maggot from the mouth and that senile adeshina will be behaving like a fowl having convulsion..
Even Desmond of yesterday will be calling his father's age mates children..
Just when will we have good news we can atleast appreciate?
They promised good road and better welfare of the citizens, so I wonder how this accident is a better welfare or the shooting of protesters

4 Likes

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2020
sory oooo. quick recovery to the injure
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Ratedgang: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2020
I hardly hear say truck or trailer fall for north. Has anyone noticed that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2020
May God save us from accidents oooo
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2020
Sad Occurrence for those people on the very 1st Day in a NEW MONTH!....
Howbeit Lagos needs a better and rapid Emergency Response Unit with Competent Personel that are passionate about services ....

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

© Seniorwriter
Re: Truck Filled With Bottles Crashes At Iyana-Ipaja In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by originalprof: 8:58am On Nov 02, 2020
How is NIGERIAN brewery's going to do this,
they cannot drive during the night abi
they don enter one chance
MUMU DRIVERS

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Discovered The Meaning Of Iberiberism At Owerri Airport' - Man Reveals.Photos / Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) / Gokada Temporarily Shuts Down After A 5min Trip By Its CEO Took More Than 15min

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.