Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence (27566 Views)

Datti, Okowa, Utomi, Aisha Yesufu And Others To Speak At LP, PDP US Protest. / Bashir Magashi: US Rescue Operation Not Violation Of Nigeria’s Sovereignty / David Cameron: Some Chibok Girls Were Found But GEJ Didn’t Allow Us Rescue Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by favor914: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
AreaFada2:

So are you saying Bubu is Mr. Insecurity himself? cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Chai! Bubu don suffer.

At times better to go dey play with your grandkids in old age than become an object of ridicule.
Someone if you get the chance to meet by mistake, good bye to poverty for life? Have you not noticed that people that purport to mock the rich & powerful are always the lowest & poorest of society?
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by Minjim: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
I'm surprised to find myself agreeing with PDP on this one.

In fact, APC and PDP should fork off
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by juniorstar(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
PDP too dey make mouth, book haram started with dem and continued with APC, Nigeria no be US Mate u wan compare their trillions of dollar economy with our own, make una take am easy.
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by favor914: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Rodwave:

Stop wasting your time on these 30k zombie miscreants. They are irredeemably foolish.
How much do you earn, internet troll, do you have ten thousand Naira in your account?
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by Kyase(m): 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
fergie001:

grin grin grin grin....I think say na the football thread grin grin grin grin grin

I don confuse, wallahi
One Liverpool fan just dey wait for me for messenger, leave like 13 messages.
I no enter there this week
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by Nyanabo(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
favor914:
It was hard to phantom from the outside the destruction Jonathan & pdp had done?

Its that same legacy your principal is continuing even on to the NEXT LEVEL grin grin. So what are you then saying

Please kindly list the gains of this regime
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by fergie001: 8:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kyase:

One Liverpool fan just dey wait for me for messenger, leave like 13 messages.
I no enter there this week
I am still indoors...guys dey call me make we go drink.

Drink kee Dem there, mtchew
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by lagbaja(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Kettle calling pot black. PDP was in power when Chibok girls were kidnapped. What were they able to do despite the intelligence provided to them.
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by Nyanabo(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Minjim:
I'm surprised to find myself agreeing with PDP on this one.

In fact, APC and PDP should fork off

No de should buzz off. grin grin
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by Minjim: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nyanabo:

No de should buzz off. grin grin

Nairaland no go let u say....... nau

1 Like

Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by walesho(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
And we still cant rescue Leah who was abducted by Boko Haram in Nigeria two years ago and it took less than a week for the US to rescue Philip Walton who was also abducted in Nigeria back to their country,
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by Philipxxxx0: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
cool

PDP and stupidity

US government thanked Nigerian government for tactical support

The kidnapping took place in Niger Republic

This mindset of PDP always rubbishing Nigeria for political gains is why Trump would be bold enough to try remove Adesina to replace him with a US born Vice in African Development Bank,

Or why PhD holder in Development Economics, Okonjo iweala a US/ Nigerian National, former world bank Vice President would be sidelined for a South Korean MSC holder for WTO DG job by Trump

Bro please let say the truth all the time, Buhari government has failed from providing security for Nigeria citizens, Kaduna/ Abuja Express road is no go area, I can't travel due to insecurity there, only by train, even general of Nigeria army was kidnapped and kill on that road last month, the bandit that kidnapped American citizen did it in Niger republic and Token him from there to Nigeria ( Niger state) and kept him there for ransoms to be paid , for them to carry him from that country to Nigeria undiscovered is a disaster for us, we dont have security in this country.
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by knowhowk: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
IamPlato:
I Hereby Declare Myself A Citizen Of America...

Trump Please The Troops again, there Is Still One More Hostage. I Was Mistakenly Born In Nigeria
grin grin Bros ,Abeg incase Trump hear u Tell am say we be two ooo
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by Kyase(m): 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
fergie001:

I am still indoors...guys dey call me make we go drink.

Drink kee Dem there, mtchew
Hahahaha Dem go use you shine ehn grin
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by donMIG(m): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Swear down.... That man is just a phucking monkey leading us
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by BigBashiru: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
cool

PDP and stupidity

US government thanked Nigerian government for tactical support

The kidnapping took place in Niger Republic

This mindset of PDP always rubbishing Nigeria for political gains is why Trump would be bold enough to try remove Adesina to replace him with a US born Vice in African Development Bank,

Or why PhD holder in Development Economics, Okonjo iweala a US/ Nigerian National, former world bank Vice President would be sidelined for a South Korean MSC holder for WTO DG job by Trump

Nigerian army cannot provide tactical support.... I'm sure they were asking their American counterparts for dollars. If they don't know how not to shoot at protesters which is quite basic.... is it tactical support that they will provide.... do they even know what tactical means?
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by AreaFada2: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
favor914:
Someone if you get the chance to meet by mistake, good bye to poverty for life? Have you not noticed that people that purport to mock the rich & powerful are always the lowest & poorest of society?

I do not want any blood money. I know close people eating Bubu govt. If I was like them I should be praising Bubu or join them.

There are still people with integrity in 9ja or at least of 9ja descent.

By the way many of us are shaped by life in decent societies. Places where things work and we yearn for 9ja to become such a place. A system that works for everyone. Where we do not have to meet big men or become sycophants of big men to make a decent living.
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by MansoryMX(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
illicit:
He is impotent too....

Ewoooooo!

Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by oluwasegun007(m): 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Look at this scenario..

You have big rat hiding in your house...

You now call for your neighbour to come kill it..
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by frog12: 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
people like you like to talk, but to do work, we go see say you dey dull!
run for president, may we see you.

favor914:
Mumu what is the ideological difference between pdp & apc? Let them keep deceiving nouveau novices like you.
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by BlackRexDeus: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
illicit:

armypolicecult

Yes. Anytime I create a moniker it's a meaning behind it.

1 Like

Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by Rodwave: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
favor914:
How much do you earn, internet troll, do you have ten thousand Naira in your account?

Another foolish zombie miscreant on the prowl.
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by popefuse(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Habiyo:
PDP should please stop deceiving Nigerians, you all know Buhari is dead. Lets allow the INNOCENT man to rest in peace. we shall move to expose the Conspiracy of Britain's in installing MUHAMMAD YUSUF ABUBAKAR whom Nigeria now have as president. Shame!!!!
the only person that can confirm that is Aisha but i dont know why the woman kept silence on an imposter claiming her partner
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by smileyoo: 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
i guess pdp is not actually talking to bubu, but they are only talking to buharists, who will soon respond to rationalize this dance of shame.
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by samilly(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by mariahAngel(f): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
I thought it was shameful too.
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by Jostoman: 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
Racoon:

This is not a PDP issue but your nation being disgraced. The US government must obviously be leering @ this nation.It is a shame a US national was kidnapped in Niger but freely transported across to the Nigeria side of the international border.Why didnt the terrorists find it easy to keep their hostage in Niger Republic?

Remember the president have avid affinity for granting BH terrorists amnesty but the US didnt negotiate with them but sent in the Navy Seals that took out all but one of them.This is responsible leadership.

The rescued man may not be a well known figure in the US but to the nation, all lives matter.How many Nigerians including military, civil populace, humanitarian workers etc have died in BH enclaves yet our govt is granting them amnesty.For what?

This still reaffirmed that Nigeria territorial integrity is not safe because of internal/external compromise, poor militarization/policing & of course the unchallenged activities of BH terrorists including holding swathe of locations.This is a national disgrace & it calls for sober reflection bro.
don't blame the guy because they 've use party and religion to cover their brain.
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by ZUBIZUBI: 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
MajesticKris:
What do you expect of a man, who has contested , 10 time's, only to be given the opportunity now and you expect him to MEAN Any GOOD¿¿¿

Like they (PDP) would do better if they are sworn in. They are all the same. Why must we choose of the lesser evils. He's coming here to rant as if he's any better... #hisses
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by nedekid: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
frosbel2:
Very correct.

If the US had to carry out the rescue themselves it means they do not trust our leaders and may even have suspected that they are in cahoots with the terrorists.
According to Reuters news, the kidnappers were Fulani. So you actually expect the US to inform buhari government that they want to attack Fulani and the information will not be leaked to their brothers to then set up ambush?
The US is wiser than that bro.
Fulani have been killing over land, cow, grazing and now found out kidnapping is better. Most of the kidnapping on our roads are done by fulani headers. Unfortunately for them this time, they touched an American. Someone whoes country values his life and not COW.
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by obasi14673: 10:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
:He is impotent too.... Ewoooooo!
Re: PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence by jrusky(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
favor914:
It is because of President Buhari you are a wretched Pauper? Useless Almijiri.

Pls repeat yourself I guess your brain is under locked

Who is Almanjiri? Are you alright? I guess No.

Did you even read my comment and understand it? I guess No.

Pls seek for help because you are just completely out of tune with my post. Read it again and again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Is A Drowning Man In Need Of Salvation, He's Trying To Divide Nigeria- Reno / Many Dead, 50 Houses Razed As Boko Haram Invades Adamawa Communities / Tinubu’s Ramadan Gifts: Two Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.