Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Get Some Money To Spend This Christmas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Some Money To Spend This Christmas (195 Views)

Where Can I Spend This 1k Note Altered By A Rat... / Remember The 50K Note? Did You Spend This Note Back In The Day? (photos) / Remember The 50K Note? Did You Spend This Note Back In The Day? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Some Money To Spend This Christmas by Premiumwriter: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Good evening everyone,

So I have been investing on this platform for a month and I get my money back DOUBLE.

Now I do not know how genuine this platform works (it is most likely a pyramid scheme and may crash anytime).

I was already aware of the fact that any business that promises a double of your investment is most likely a scam.

So I only invested what I could afford to lose without tearing up or praying in tongues of pain when kasala burst.

To start with, I invested 10k. The platform said they will double it in 14 days. That is two weeks.

I just exit the platform and then never thought much about it (thats actually a lie. Na where man money de naim heart go de). I checked it everyday expecting it to crash and stop loading.

But it didn't. On the 14th day my 20k was ready. I could only smile and sigh with relieve.

As a sharp guy, I quickly comot my 10k initial investment and reinvested the remaining 10k. From that 10k I now have invest running to 60k which I plan to use and get a phone.

I have seen others with millions on their account and still counting.

Investment package starts from 5k.

Like I said this is most likely a ponzi scheme and could crash anytime. So if you're interested in trying it out, kindly pm me having this in mind:

Only invest what you can afford to lose. Don't get greedy and pack plenty money and put inside.

After your investment is ripe, abeg remove your capital and reinvest your return on investment

PM me if you're game.

(1) (Reply)

Legit Ways To Make Money Online / I Need Video Lighting Studio Continuous Red Head Studio Light For Photography / Waterproof Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.