Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nigeria Traditional And Natural Remedies For Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Traditional And Natural Remedies For Health (168 Views)

See How To Naturally Cure Whitlow; Causes, Symptoms And Natural Remedy. / Natural Remedies For Arthritis And Rheumatism / Monkeypox: Delta State Commissioner For Health Visits Suspected Victims(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Traditional And Natural Remedies For Health by Weirdberg1: 7:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
I feel like in Nigeria we have so many traditional and herbal remedies to various health issues that works great. But they are not properly documented and some of these knowledge are slowly getting lost.

I literally witness a neighbor get better within 24 hours from a throat issue she have been having for more than two years. By a woman that came from the village with a leaf.

This is a throat illness that she had been visiting the hospital for regularly that have puzzled doctors.

Because of this, I have open this thread. If you know of any traditional or herbal remedies for any ailment please share them here.

(1) (Reply)

Let The Best Suboxone Doctor Treat Your Opioid Addiction / Super Ways Of Using Cinnamon To Cure Different Diseases / Do You Drink Warm Water? Here Are 5 Reasons Why You Should

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.