Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

I’m A God, YBNL Singer Temmie Ovwasa Declares - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I’m A God, YBNL Singer Temmie Ovwasa Declares (195 Views)

I Can Give Them Orga*ms With Nothing Attached - Nigerian Singer, Temmie Ovwasa / Naira Marley Signs Former Olamide’s YBNL Artist (see Photos) / Olamide’s YBNL Newly Signed Artist Has Stolen The Msegang Record Label Beat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A God, YBNL Singer Temmie Ovwasa Declares by Molan123: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
It was learned that she shared a post on Instagram telling her fans to ask her any question especially one related to her music.

She was then asked if she is an atheist? Reacting to the question, Temmie Ovwasa in a statement said she believes God exists and she is God.

I’m A God, Singer Temmie Ovwasa Declares Due to the debate, this comment has generated on social media, our reporter took to her social media handle for confirmation and realized that this is not the first time she has claimed she is God.

On JULY 3, the singer, Temmie Ovwasa shared a post on Instagram where she also described herself as God. 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/11/01/im-a-god-singer-temmie-ovwasa-declares/
Re: I’m A God, YBNL Singer Temmie Ovwasa Declares by Temitopemo6e6(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
Love and Monsters
Re: I’m A God, YBNL Singer Temmie Ovwasa Declares by Kestolove(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
No u are not a God, u are a lesbian

(1) (Reply)

Am Broke Need An Online Investment With Only 500 Naira Only Pls / #endsars Sponsors Must Face The Wrath Of Law - Presidency / Where Is Your Brand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.