Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos (447 Views)

Exclusive : DSS Officer, Samson Enweruzo Unveiled As Killer Of Innocent Igbos / Femi Adesina Accuses Nigerians Of Rejoicing Over Insecurity / Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by VaselineCrew: 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Even if news about the army taking innocent lives in Rivers is a rumor, which I don't believe it is, the fact that people on here can rejoice with glee is just wow!

When did you become so wicked that you rejoice when innocent men, women and children are killed?

The world should know, that in this country, people rejoice when a certain tribe is killed in mass. They rejoiced at 3 million igbos killed and they rejoice today. Yet they preach an unbreakable one-ness!

Disgusting...

I can imagine that the slain fall in the presence of God in heaven, shedding tears, asking their father to avenge them daily...

But God is merciful and is long suffering, not wanting anyone to perish...

But should God execute his vengeance, who can stand? Not just the body, but the soul is subject to righteous fury. Who can stand?

At the end of it all, we will all die, me, you, your family, your children, all of us... No one escapes. So maybe think twice before laughing at the death of innocent people, cause your death too is inevitable.

5 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by RedPhoenix: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
No sane mind should rejoice in the death of even one soul regardless of ethnicity or religion. Be that as it mere that many times in life things goes awry and not as planned is not a cause to celebrate anyone's ills or misfortunes. But when people who suffer misfortune begin to act coy and brandish accusations at people who don't wish them I'll it then becomes a systematic tool to use misfortunes to guiltrip people and make them psychological and emotional slaves

No one is happy at the death of anyone, yoruba, igbo or hausa. And we. Condemn unnecessary killings of human beings. While this is our stand and we stand together with people who may suffer brief misfortunes, we strongly sand against using the ills to act as a weapon towards people who are assumed to not be affected by such ills

Put these " anti-igbo sentiments" away when we discuss issues. And let's together condemn the killings and death of young ones. It's annoying.

It's very very annoying.

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by kollinzgee(m): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Boy nairaland has being sold to online marcenaries forget this site..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by Coneheadyutes(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
They will soon come here and obliterate this thread.

These mods are very biased though.
Re: Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by Seerade029: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
VaselineCrew:
Even if news about the army taking innocent lives in Rivers is a rumor, which I don't believe it is, the fact that people on here can rejoice with glee is just wow!

When did you become so wicked that you rejoice when innocent men, women and children are killed?

The world should know, that in this country, people rejoice when a certain tribe is killed in mass. They rejoiced at 3 million igbos killed and they rejoice today. Yet they preach an unbreakable one-ness!

Disgusting...

I can imagine that the slain fall in the presence of God in heaven, shedding tears, asking their father to avenge them daily...

But should God execute his vengeance, who can stand? Not just the body, but the soul is subject to righteous fury. Who can stand?

At the end of it all, we will all die, me, you, your family, your children, all of us... No one escapes. So maybe think twice before laughing at the death of innocent people, cause your death too is inevitable.

Lol, You don't have boundaries with North East, North West or South west.

So the people that are probably happy about killing of Igbos will either be Middlebelts or South south.
Re: Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by UzomaFC: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
I was shaking my head in awe at how we as people has gone astray so far away that we don't value at all in country however, am happy just like the op sd, " we shall all die"
Bible said rejoice with him that rejoiceth and sorrow with him that sorroweth

For all of Us shall be held liable for the things which we have spoken.
It's very very very unfortunate because people don't realize that a DAY of account will come.
Re: Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by Rugaria: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
VaselineCrew:

Disgusting...

The hate against the igbo in this country is far deeper than most igbos can comprehend... Some sections of this country have a very endemic igbophobia problems but they will never agree to that... If the Igbo man fights, they will start wondering why you are fighting the army. If the Igbo man runs from a fight, they will also shout, why are you running? Are you a "chestbeater"? Witnessed how at the beginning of the endsars protests, the same group of people were here, calling out every Igbo state one after the other for not joining the protests quickly enough? But when those SE states finally joined, the narrative changed over night! The igbos became the inventor of the protest to destroy Lagos and set one part of Nigeria against the other! It's pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by UzomaFC: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
I was shaking my head in awe at how we as people has gone astray so far away that we don't value life at all in country however, am happy just like the op sd, " we shall all die"
Bible said rejoice with him that rejoiceth and sorrow with him that sorroweth

For all of Us shall be held liable for the things which we have spoken.
It's very very very unfortunate because people don't realize that a DAY of account will come.
Re: Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by kingsavage: 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Yes i am very happy.
Igb×a are cursed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by vickyfrancis1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
I noticed how happy some people were through their comments that igbos are being killed... during lekki massacre, we all condemned the atrocities committed by the soldiers. no problem Sha, God Dy.

You killed unarmed civilians and tagged them terrorists and the media and celebrities are quiet..it's well. e go surely go round one day.
Re: Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by stonemasonn: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Before pointing fingers at nairalanders pleasssse this is a war between Kanu and Wike, and both of them are wrong. But placing a bounty on governor Wike is an insult to Wike and Ikwere people.
I expect by now there should be a round table meeting between Igbo leaders and governor Wike, but ofcourse you guys are too pompous for that.

2 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by psyco: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
kingsavage:
Yes i am very happy.
Igb×a are cursed grin grin
It either you're underage or you're from yaba left. We move!

2 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by psyco: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
I noticed how happy some people were through their comments that igbos are being killed... during lekki massacre, we all condemned the atrocities committed by the soldiers. no problem Sha, God Dy.

You killed unarmed civilians and tagged them terrorists and the media and celebrities are quiet..it's well. e go surely go round one day.
we (yoloba media) are silent because we don't know which or what to believe. In short we are confused! grin
Re: Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
See Tears grin
Infact,let me take some

1 Like

Re: Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by Misterone: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
anybody web rejoice over the death of im fellow human being is a goat. and im go die like goat.
Re: Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by MrMaestro: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Governor Wike is putting an end to terrorism in his state. It is commendable and everyone should support that. I have yet to see any cases of innocent people being harmed in this endeavor, and not indeed terrorist collaborators. Do you have proof of this?

2 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by PlayerMeji: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why is it that Igbos always play the VICTIM CARD when they don't have it their own way.

When killings and looting began in Lagos, most Igbos here were like 'that's the right thing to happen to Yorubas' now that the tune has changed and killings have begun in Igbo land, you people have come online to begin to source for pity playing the same old game...
Re: Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by Anago55: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:
No sane mind should rejoice in the death of even one soul regardless of ethnicity or religion. Be that as it mere that many times in life things goes awry and not as planned is not a cause to celebrate anyone's ills or misfortunes. But when people who suffer misfortune begin to act coy and brandish accusations at people who don't wish them I'll it then becomes a systematic tool to use misfortunes to guiltrip people and make them psychological and emotional slaves

No one is happy at the death of anyone, yoruba, igbo or hausa. And we. Condemn unnecessary killings of human beings. While this is our stand and we stand together with people who may suffer brief misfortunes, we strongly sand against using the ills to act as a weapon towards people who are assumed to not be affected by such ills

Put these " anti-igbo sentiments" away when we discuss issues. And let's together condemn the killings and death of young ones. It's annoying.

It's very very annoying.
. What is your interest in this oyigbo case?

what is your mission in this oyigbo genocide?

who is bankrolling you?

you created this moniker solely to support the carnage going on in oyigbo. the God of Isaac and Abraham will judge you and those you work for
Re: Some Nairalanders Rejoicing Over The Death Of Innocent Igbos by virud: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
There is actually enough TYRANNY, OPPRESSION AND INTIMIDATION to go round. They shouldn't rejoice too soon, for it's a matter of time before Buhari shifts his attention to them.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Need Justice, United Nations Calls For Inquiry Into #lekkimassacre / Ifeanyi Ubah - Portrait Of A Senator Who Wants To Be Governor / Peacepro Calls For Restraint As Ethiopian Govt Declare War Against Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.