Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo Reacts To Man Who Painstakingly Penned Him A Lette - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo Reacts To Man Who Painstakingly Penned Him A Lette (327 Views)

PHOTOS: H.E Prof. Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo SAN Arrives Oslo, Norway Ahead Of / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Wins Ikenne Polls / 2019 Elections: Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Women Start Door To Door Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo Reacts To Man Who Painstakingly Penned Him A Lette by Emmanuel2420: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
On October 6, 2020, one Taye Paul Olubayo shared pictures of a letter he wrote to Vice President Osinbajo to address the rising issue of SARS brutality via his Twitter account.

In a recent update on October 31, 2020, Taye Paul Olubayo said the president has reacted to his letter and has called him.

Olubayo also said that he was able to speak to the Vice president on the current EndSARS matters. He also noted that after a long conversation, the Vice President has given his word and has promised to act upon the outcries of Nigerian youths.

Taye Paul Olubayo tweeted, ”So based on this letter I addressed to VP @ProfOsinbajo a few weeks ago, I got a call from him today and we spoke at length.

The VP and I discussed steps that MUST be taken in Ending Police Brutality. I shared my thoughts & he promised me personally to act on them” 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/11/01/vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-reacts-to-man-who-painstakingly-penned-him-a-letter-over-endsars-movement/
Re: Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo Reacts To Man Who Painstakingly Penned Him A Lette by TheRareGem1(f): 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
That's who osinbajo is. Has been close to the people since day one. And he has delivered and convince us time and time without number that he can deliver that good governance.
Re: Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo Reacts To Man Who Painstakingly Penned Him A Lette by Zeesugar(f): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
This proves that we still have humble leaders.
We need to learn how to channel our challenge /request aright

(1) (Reply)

I Have A 3 Months Used Samsung A60 For Sale / Human Activist Aisha Yesufu Came Hard On Fulani Over Clash With Yorubas In Oyo / Brace-up Street Entrepreneurship To Boost Economic Recovery- Jubril

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.