Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,049 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Serious Political Question For Southern Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Political Question For Southern Nigerians (366 Views)

Sanwo-olu Receives Ugwuanyi For Southern Nigerian Governors' Meeting / 2023: Top Northern Politicians Pushing For Southern President / El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Political Question For Southern Nigerians by gidgiddy: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
I want to ask a simple but serious political question to Southern Nigerians. By Southern Nigeria, I mean all Nigerians who are indigenous to the South West, South East and South South

If the North decides that Nigeria will never be restructured, what will be your next position?

The call for Nigeria to be restructured is mainly a Southern Nigerian thing. The 13 states that make up the core North are totally against any sort of restructuring and they control over 40% of the national assembly, the only place Nigeria can be legally restructured. Without their votes, any bill on restructuring Nigeria will never pass

So as a Southern Nigerian who wants Nigeria restructured, if the North, particularly the core North, decides that they will never accept that Nigeria will be restructured, what will be your next decision about Nigeria?
Re: Serious Political Question For Southern Nigerians by psyco: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
gidgiddy:
I want to ask a simple but serious political question to Southern Nigerians. By Southern Nigeria, I mean all Nigerians who are indigenous to the South West, South East and South South

If the North decides that Nigeria will never be restructured, what will be your next position?

The call for Nigeria to be restructured is mainly a Southern Nigerian thing. The 13 states that make up the core North are totally against any sort of restructuring and they control over 40% of the national assembly, the only place Nigeria can be legally restructured. Without their votes, any bill on restructuring Nigeria will never pass

So as a Southern Nigerian who wants Nigeria restructured, if the North, particularly the core North, decides that they will never accept that Nigeria will be restructured, what will be your next decision about Nigeria?
Who is the North when the South is serious and united?
Re: Serious Political Question For Southern Nigerians by virud: 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
1: Boycott of State and General elections.
2: Use of legitimate 'force' to compel Southern Lawmakers to Boycott all forms of lawmaking, locally and nationally.
Re: Serious Political Question For Southern Nigerians by Seerade029: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
psyco:
Who is the North when the South is serious and united?

Nothing like United south, except we're deceiving ourselves
Re: Serious Political Question For Southern Nigerians by Seerade029: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

Nothing will happen that's the truth, each south will still go back to their drawing board to find means to be a boy boy to the north.
Re: Serious Political Question For Southern Nigerians by psyco: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Seerade029:

Nothing like United south, except we're deceiving ourselves
You're not far from the truth sha. I just wish southeast and southsouth can unite so that we can focus on uniting with the south west. but no they're busy placing stupid bounties on each other. I await 2023.
Re: Serious Political Question For Southern Nigerians by Fulmigati: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
Buhari is the last president of Nigeria, Be patient. cool
Re: Serious Political Question For Southern Nigerians by Seerade029: 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
psyco:
You're not far from the truth sha. I just wish southeast and southsouth can unite so that we can focus on uniting with the south west. but no they're busy placing stupid bounties on each other. I await 2023.

South south and south east can easily unite but I don't know what's wrong with them.

But for south east and west to unite.
It'll be hard for both of us

1 Like

Re: Serious Political Question For Southern Nigerians by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
gidgiddy:

Best method is through protest , shut down lagos port , shut down oil production all this happens in the south and produce 90% of revenue

Force them to restructure the country simple ...

Protest , matching on the street is the best weapon

(1) (Reply)

What Is Our Government Waiting For? / Full Update: Joe Biden Wins Presidency, Defeating Sitting President, Trump / #ENDSARS: Choice Of Colour For Court Appearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.