Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay (1270 Views)

Dead Man "Breathing" In Imo After Corpse Was Exhumed 1 Year After His Death / Coronavirus: Dead Man Lying On The Street Of Wuhan In China (Pictures) / He Noticed Some Changes In His Body System (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay by healthgadgetsng: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
#Repost @lindaikejiblogofficial
#inrepostme @insaver.best
——

Villagers in Umuoji, Anambra state, were left in shock when the corpse of a dead man was exhumed and they discovered he was still "breathing" and his body was yet to decay.

In a video shared online, a crowd is seen gathered around a casket with the body of a dead man inside it.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qjovn1a4og
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

"He's breathing, he's breathing," those in the crowd say in shock.

The man reportedly died on November 20, 2019, and was buried on 8 October, someone in the video is heard saying.

Another voice is heard saying the man has been dead for one whole year and has been buried for over three weeks yet he's still breathing. Another voice in the video interjected, saying the man has been buried for almost a year.

"Since I was born, I've never heard a thing like this but now I've seen it with my two eyes. Abomination," the man filming is heard saying.

The man filming explained that the man's corpse was exhumed because the land he was buried in is someone else's.

He continued: "He was buried in a land that is not his own, so his spirit cannot rest. Because the land he was buried in is not his."

The video shows the casket housing the corpse is already being eaten by insects. However, the man's body is still intact and has shown no sign of decay. Those gathered round the casket commented on this too.

The daughter of the deceased man was later invited and the casket was opened for her to identify her father.

Re: Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay by blafulfillersck: 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
A
Re: Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay by Bkayyy: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
This is why I hate rushing things.
The old man just fainted and they rushed and buried him because he is old

2 Likes

Re: Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay by Cutehector(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
All these reporters sef.. Were you there at the site to determine whether he was breathing or not?

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay by edoairways: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
The reporter should next time subtitle what was said. Secondly,there should be a convincing evidence that the deceased died a year ago instead of mere confession from the deceased's daughter

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay by Freestainworld(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
He wasn't dead, probably buried In a hurry

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay by HeRulesMen: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
This one strong o.
Re: Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay by Shellsploit: 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nkan nbe...
Who certified him breathing cheesy

Wheres Lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay by iamDrRhymes(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
For this world, many things dey happen.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay by iamDrRhymes(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
He must have been a strong man.

1 Like

Re: Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay by elotajohn1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay by adadike(f): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Maybe a righteous man, who knows
Re: Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay by Dayoebe(m): 10:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
sign of end time.
Abi now Righteousness89
Re: Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay by seborrhic: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Disgraceful fulls
healthgadgetsng:
#Repost @lindaikejiblogofficial
#inrepostme @insaver.best
——

Villagers in Umuoji, Anambra state, were left in shock when the corpse of a dead man was exhumed and they discovered he was still "breathing" and his body was yet to decay.

In a video shared online, a crowd is seen gathered around a casket with the body of a dead man inside it.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qjovn1a4og
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

"He's breathing, he's breathing," those in the crowd say in shock.

The man reportedly died on November 20, 2019, and was buried on 8 October, someone in the video is heard saying.

Another voice is heard saying the man has been dead for one whole year and has been buried for over three weeks yet he's still breathing. Another voice in the video interjected, saying the man has been buried for almost a year.

"Since I was born, I've never heard a thing like this but now I've seen it with my two eyes. Abomination," the man filming is heard saying.

The man filming explained that the man's corpse was exhumed because the land he was buried in is someone else's.

He continued: "He was buried in a land that is not his own, so his spirit cannot rest. Because the land he was buried in is not his."

The video shows the casket housing the corpse is already being eaten by insects. However, the man's body is still intact and has shown no sign of decay. Those gathered round the casket commented on this too.

The daughter of the deceased man was later invited and the casket was opened for her to identify her father.

Disgraceful fulls
Re: Dead Man Was Discovered Still "Breathing" And His Body Was Yet To Decay by Shortcut2life: 1:00am On Nov 02, 2020
Nothing surprises me anymore ; especially when it comes to woman matter grin

(1) (Reply)

Shortness Of Breath, Headaches And High Temperature / 10 Thing To Remember When Supporting A Sexually Assaulted Friend / Painful Sore Throat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.