Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Everything Is On A Low….but I Am Friends With Most People’s Idols –kiddwaya Brag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everything Is On A Low….but I Am Friends With Most People’s Idols –kiddwaya Brag (624 Views)

"They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election / “I Am Friends With Most People’s Idols” – Bbnaija’s Kiddwaya Brags / Idris Elba To AY Makun: Your Wardrobe Is Bigger Than Most People's Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Is On A Low….but I Am Friends With Most People’s Idols –kiddwaya Brag by woloadedCEO: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Big Brother Naija ‘lockdown’ star, Kiddwaya has warned people to allow him remain humble.

According to the billionaire son, he’s friends with most people’s idols but he’s opted to keep everything on a low.

It isn’t quite clear who Kiddwaya was sending a message or what could have prompted his post.

It isn’t quite clear who Kiddwaya was sending a message or what could have prompted his post.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
See screenshot

https://woloaded.com.ng/everything-is-on-a-low-but-i-am-friends-with-most-peoples-idols-kiddwaya-brags/

Re: Everything Is On A Low….but I Am Friends With Most People’s Idols –kiddwaya Brag by MickzyDonald: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ode, alai nironu....
I can't blame you, it's because you can't be affected by what we are facing in this country, imagine the killing's that has occurred in less that a month,the inflation that has taken place within the same period of time....But the rich boy is here showcasing his lifestyle,God bless you sho gbo
Re: Everything Is On A Low….but I Am Friends With Most People’s Idols –kiddwaya Brag by Zeezy81: 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Ode, alai nironu....
I can't blame you, it's because you can't be affected by what we are facing in this country, imagine the killing's that has occurred in less that a month,the inflation that has taken place within the same period of time....But the rich boy is here showcasing his lifestyle,God bless you sho gbo

Davido is an award winning artist, DJ Cuppy is a disc jockey maestro. We kno them

What do you do Kid? Abi Big Brother na profession?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Everything Is On A Low….but I Am Friends With Most People’s Idols –kiddwaya Brag by MickzyDonald: 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
Zeezy81:

Davido is an award winning artist, DJ Cuppy is a disc jockey maestro. We kno them

What do you do Kid? Abi Big Brother na profession?
Abeg help me ask am ooo....Every pose he will be folding his mouth as if he is the one feeding us all in this country

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Everything Is On A Low….but I Am Friends With Most People’s Idols –kiddwaya Brag by meobizy(f): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2020
Lol. Broke people always have opinions.

(1) (Reply)

Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Was The One Who Sang It- Wizkid / ‘bobrisky Enjoy This Woman Life Pass We That Is The Real Woman’- Lady Cries Out. / BBNaija's Laycon Remembers Dad 3 Years After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.