Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew (3570 Views)

2022 Beautiful Black Braid Hairstyles | 30 Braid Hairstyles With Weave / The Fashion 'Fraud' Committed By Lagos Slay Queens (Photos) / Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Muna4real(f): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
1) Leila Lopez ( miss universe 2011)

6 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Muna4real(f): 9:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
She's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Muna4real(f): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
She's happily married to her Nigerian husband osi umenyioha

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Muna4real(f): 10:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
kiss

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Muna4real(f): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
2) zozibini tzunzi (miss universe 2019)

She is my favorite. She is the most outspoken queen I have ever seen. A perfect definition of beauty with brains.

3 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Muna4real(f): 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
kiss

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Muna4real(f): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why is network doing this to me embarassed
Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Muna4real(f): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
3) Toni Ann Singh (miss world 2019)

She's so sweet. She is everything that a miss world represent.

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Muna4real(f): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Obajemu(m): 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Where is Agbani Darego
Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Muna4real(f): 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
Obajemu:
Where is Agbani Darego

Okay. I know people will ask me about her. I will post her's too.
Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Beautiful but boring ! Are you lookin to be a model? It's a tough road out there
Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Muna4real(f): 11:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Agbani derego (miss world 2001)

She is the first Nigerian to win the crown. Her win changed the perception of black women in the world. She is still the face of African beauty in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Muna4real(f): 11:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
kiss

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by anthonyuncle(m): 3:34am On Nov 02, 2020
Muna4real:

She is the first Nigerian to win the crown. Her win changed the perception of black women in the world. She is still the face of African beauty in Nigeria

we bin dey wait to see whether u no go mention her
Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by olamiji98448: 5:35am On Nov 02, 2020
2) zozibini tzunzi (miss universe 2019)She is my favorite. She is the most outspoken queen I have ever seen. A perfect definition of beauty with brains.
Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Dreamliner787(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2020
Where is my mummy?? undecided
Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Originalsly: 7:50am On Nov 02, 2020
olamiji98448:

2) zozibini tzunzi (miss universe 2019)She is my favorite. She is the most outspoken queen I have ever seen. A perfect definition of beauty with brains.

Did she speak out against bleaching? Guess she couldn't win in South Africa with her natural colour.... would've preferred seeing her unbleached. The others are just stunning!
Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Dreyton36: 8:20am On Nov 02, 2020
Girl wey no get big breast no they fine for my eyes o
Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Telegram234(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2020
They are beautiful shaa.
But i am Team chubby ladies.

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2020
Is that all
Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Muna4real(f): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2020
marvelphysics:
Is that all

You want to see more?
Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Muna4real(f): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2020
Dreamliner787:
Where is my mummy?? undecided

Lol
Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Muna4real(f): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2020
Dreyton36:
Girl wey no get big breast no they fine for my eyes o

Don't worry. I will make a special thread for the most amazing pageant in the world. That's miss bum bum. It's funny seeing that pageant.

2 Likes

Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Dreyton36: 11:12am On Nov 02, 2020
Muna4real:

Don't worry. I will make a special thread for the most amazing pageant in the world. That's miss bum bum. It's funny seeing that pageant.

Correct babe , but very busty pageant , boobs is life
I can give up my all for big boobs
Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Dreamliner787(m): 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Muna4real:

Lol

If you are really the one on your profile, seriously we need to hook up, my mum needs to meet you because you seem to be a worthy competitor with my mum's beauty..
Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Muna4real(f): 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dreamliner787:

If you are really the one on your profile, seriously we need to hook up, my mum needs to meet you because you seem to be a worthy competitor with my mum's beauty..

I'm not the lady on my profile, but I'm more beautiful than her. I just can't afford to put my pics on the internet smiley
Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Dreamliner787(m): 7:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Muna4real:

I'm not the lady on my profile, but I'm more beautiful than her. I just can't afford to put my pics on the internet smiley

Ohh nice, I see we share the same thinking on that.. sincerely now, my curiosity has been sparked since you proved to be more beautiful than her, why dont we get to see ur beauty, I mean in a private sense.. wink
Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Muna4real(f): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Ohh nice, I see we share the same thinking on that.. sincerely now, my curiosity has been sparked since you proved to be more beautiful than her, why dont we get to see ur beauty, I mean in a private sense.. wink

Lol
No I can't do that.
Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by sleekpro(m): 11:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Muna4real:

My sincier view after seeing the two bueaty queens, I now feels that #abganiscrown. was bought by some #richnigerians. just to #proofsomthing. or #salesomwthing. just to make #enrich. then self's more.

Before you call me names, take a mins #andthink. of it.
Re: Most Beautiful Black Queens You Never Knew by Muna4real(f): 11:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
sleekpro:

My sincier view after seeing the two bueaty queens, I now feels that #abganiscrown. was bought by some #richnigerians. just to #proofsomthing. or #salesomwthing. just to make #enrich. then self's more.

Before you call me names, take a mins #andthink. of it.

I don't understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men's Footwears (Palms & Half Shoes) are available for you (Wholesale & Retail) / Who Likes Playboy Designer Wears? / Collection Of Trending Nigerian Traditional Wedding Dresses Pictures In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.