Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Nollywood Actress Lola Idije Reveals Secrets To Her Good Looks At Age 61 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Lola Idije Reveals Secrets To Her Good Looks At Age 61 (1357 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men / Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look / 11 Celebrities With Over Exaggerated Good Looks By Forreelinc (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Lola Idije Reveals Secrets To Her Good Looks At Age 61 by Paulez123: 10:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nollywood actress, Toyin Afolayan, better known by her stage name Lola Idije, has opened up on the secret to her age-defying look.

Lola idije

The 61-years-old thespian made the revelation in a recent interview with Saturday Beats. According to her, it has to do with a healthy lifestyle crowned with the grace of God.

She said, “People want to know the secret of my good looks but it is just God at work. The way a woman ‘uses’ herself really matters too. Life is like a camera; it is how one poses that one would appear in a photograph.

lola idije @ 61

“I don’t use myself anyhow. My continued relevance has been by the grace of God. It is absolutely not a function of my strength or any supernatural power. I don’t have anything.

“In reality, our enemies do not want us to excel but I have triumphed. If one doesn’t serve God and mammon together, the world would marvel at one’s success and wonder if one is the most gifted person because things would work out for one.

Read full article => https://medianet.com.ng/nollywood-actress-lola-idije-reveals-secrets-to-her-good-looks-at-age-61/

Re: Nollywood Actress Lola Idije Reveals Secrets To Her Good Looks At Age 61 by Bluntguy: 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
The grace of God is evident in her life. I admire her. More grace ma!
Re: Nollywood Actress Lola Idije Reveals Secrets To Her Good Looks At Age 61 by micfoley: 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
She really looks great
Re: Nollywood Actress Lola Idije Reveals Secrets To Her Good Looks At Age 61 by duduade: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mama oko bournvita

She can yarn ehhh

Fine mama
Re: Nollywood Actress Lola Idije Reveals Secrets To Her Good Looks At Age 61 by femi4: 6:37am On Nov 02, 2020
duduade:
Mama oko bournvita

She can yarn ehhh

Fine mama
That's not Bukky Ajayi

Lolo Idije is Obinrin Asiko
Re: Nollywood Actress Lola Idije Reveals Secrets To Her Good Looks At Age 61 by duduade: 6:40am On Nov 02, 2020
femi4:
That's not Bukky Ajayi
J
Lolo Idije is Obinrin Asiko

Okay

(1) (Reply)

Meet Bbnaija YOUSEF Brothers, Family As The Reunite / MARIAH CAREY/WHITNEY HOUSTON / The Kadashian Sisters Sued For $5million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.