Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Is This Proper? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Is This Proper? (232 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Proper? by Janjansin16: 4:06am On Nov 02, 2020
I have been with a girl for 3years and eventhough we are not officially married but we live together in the same house and also has a 2 year old daughter who stays with her mum..The problem is that things were not really going well when we started but as times goes on,we were getting better and better but she wouldn't stop checking my phone..she quarrels over everything I do .. even if I talk to normal femalefriends.she wouldn't stop checking my account statement on bank mobile app.she keep questioning my expenses and even get angry and quarrel if I help people with money..so many times we have quarrel over this and mostly she threaten to leave me and I keep begging whenever she does but this has been becoming so difficult for me to bear all alone and I need to share my word with some reasonable fellow... your advice is needed
Re: Is This Proper? by Smartlux(m): 7:31am On Nov 02, 2020
Have you sat down and talk about it to her
Re: Is This Proper? by Janjansin16: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2020
@smartlux,I have but she keeps nagging.. whenever I receive a call from any female, she ll pick up the number , save it and the next is to find a way to call the girl....most times she threaten that she ll easily kill me she ll poison my food..

(1) (Reply)

Check Her Number On Truecaller And Other Apps. / Ready To Settle Down / 3-bedroom Flat For Rent At Moniya.ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.