Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Looking For A Graphic Designer That Can Make And Supply Pizza Boxes - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Looking For A Graphic Designer That Can Make And Supply Pizza Boxes (430 Views)

I Need A Graphics Designer That Can Make This Type Of Image / Rate My First Work As A Graphic Designer (Photos) / In Need Of A Graphic Designer That Can Design A High-quality For Wall Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Graphic Designer That Can Make And Supply Pizza Boxes by OracleOfTheMost(m): 4:36am On Nov 02, 2020
Hello fam, I'm looking for a designer with hands on experience that can make and supply pizza boxes with my signature print on it.

The designer should be able to create many signature designs to choose from.. Anyone up to the task should comment below. Thanks
Re: Looking For A Graphic Designer That Can Make And Supply Pizza Boxes by Offpoint1: 5:34am On Nov 02, 2020
OracleOfTheMost:
Hello fam, I'm looking for a designer with hands on experience that can make and supply pizza boxes with my signature print on it.

The designer should be able to create many signature designs to choose from.. Anyone up to the task should comment below. Thanks
Good morning, contact me on09055402072
Re: Looking For A Graphic Designer That Can Make And Supply Pizza Boxes by Mickolad(m): 8:38am On Nov 02, 2020
Contact me 09069999621

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help,i Don't Know What To Do / I Need Some 1 To Treat Photos For Me. / GRAPHIC Arts:auctioning And Marketing Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.