Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React (6261 Views)

Photos: Ini Edo Looking Ultra Sexy In New D&G Classics / "I'm Not Black" - Gifty Powers Defends Herself Posting Raunchy Photos. / Photos: Ini Edo On Vacation In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by IamHeWrites: 4:42am On Nov 02, 2020
Singer Tiwa Savage on Sunday fed her fans with raunchy pictures of herself.

“All I need is me,” she captioned the Instagram pictures dubbed ‘towel series’.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHDnmzaheON/?igshid=1kcqqsd6pmwt7

Igbere TV reports that the mother of one had on October 30 released the music video for her song ‘Ole’ featuring Naira Marley.

Big Brother Naija star Tacha made appearance in the video as a vixen.

The song is one of the 13 tracks on Tiwa’s Celia album released in August.

https://igberetvnews.com/1370134/tiwa-savage-breaks-internet-raunchy-photos-ini-edo-chioma-others-react/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by IamHeWrites: 4:44am On Nov 02, 2020
Reactions

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Baawaa(m): 4:56am On Nov 02, 2020
This lady again,must it be you always,you better change your way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 02, 2020
Soon bn naked on social media go become nothing. When you want to go extra mile to prove dat you still got doz standards but no one cares dats the evidence of what she is doing
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Queenmark: 5:34am On Nov 02, 2020
OK.
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by pode(m): 5:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Stupidity of highest order

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by babalonshee(m): 5:35am On Nov 02, 2020
of what use
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Nerdified: 5:45am On Nov 02, 2020
To what end?
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Bossontop(m): 6:12am On Nov 02, 2020
undecided

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Moyor7(m): 6:20am On Nov 02, 2020
Mama is looking for sugar daddy-pro
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Nobody: 6:21am On Nov 02, 2020
LegendAnselm:
black like back of my gra ma pot. Black monky..
your grandma's pot intelligence is what you should crave for. Idiat.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 02, 2020
Hope she took her BATH before carrying out such..?
That's my only concern..
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Skyfornia(m): 6:40am On Nov 02, 2020
Olosho trying to resurrect her dead trade...see person mama. Spit!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Theslumflower: 6:46am On Nov 02, 2020
The pictures are soo pretty. That color contrast is everything OMG smiley smiley

Tiwa has always been beautiful.
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Dreamliner787(m): 7:20am On Nov 02, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Singer Tiwa Savage on Sunday fed her fans with raunchy pictures of herself.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHDnmzaheON/?igshid=1kcqqsd6pmwt7

Igbere TV reports that the mother of one had on October 30 released the music video for her song ‘Ole’ featuring Naira Marley.

Big Brother Naija star Tacha made appearance in the video as a vixen.

The song is one of the 13 tracks on Tiwa’s Celia album released in August.

https://igberetvnews.com/1370134/tiwa-savage-breaks-internet-raunchy-photos-ini-edo-chioma-others-react/

Lalasticlala

This OP no get joy ooo, wetin show wey u dey cover?? undecided undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Uyi168: 7:20am On Nov 02, 2020
The pics looking so lovely..
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by SAMBARRY: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2020
Tiwa grow up
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Olas8: 7:27am On Nov 02, 2020
is this Tiwa I mean Tiwalade?
wetin she de promote wetin she de model for
. . .
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by tarantino1: 7:37am On Nov 02, 2020
Op

What is this? Where are the pictures. Do better and post the real ones.

After all if Moslems can threaten to behead people here on NL, I'm sure the mods won't mind the PIC of a sexy ebony ass
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Dreyton36: 7:40am On Nov 02, 2020
I must still knack this babe
I wanna see how she moans with that sexy and melodious voice of hers
Haters will come for me , meanwhile na this kind babe they easily fall pass, all u need is just to be real and doing well for yourself and not to be much popular

Lights up my kpoli

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by meobizy(f): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2020
Naija yeyebrities and females, I no know who get hive mind pass. All one has to do is beg a few to post comments and the rest come trooping like ants to honey. It’s fun to see that like the average Nigerian, boredom wounds them on social media also. How that boring Genevieve woman copes still beats me.
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Tedpgrass: 7:58am On Nov 02, 2020
Still won't entice me to listen to the album or watch the video

Too busy with Burnaboy and Wizkid's

Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Khd95(m): 7:59am On Nov 02, 2020
Wizkid the hoodlum wey don loot her palliative ruthlessly will never comment on this her post grin

That boy name girran
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by ijeawele23635: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2020
Hope she took her BATH before carrying out such..? That's my only concern..
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by TecM0: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2020
When your album no gree sell, your pvssy go sell
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Amb1045(m): 8:29am On Nov 02, 2020
I no come this life to suffer I must follow politician Hanty trying to hook up with a politician. lol Na her side hustle be this. Moreover I have huge respect for her due to her present in the protest
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by utenwuson: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2020
All for edited black n white pictures.... Tueh.... Vaseline crew..... Pull back, retreat......
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Mastakija(m): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Why did u cover it >:-
Re: Tiwa Savage Breaks Internet With Raunchy Photos; Ini Edo, Chioma, Others React by Thecreatorx: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Less humans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Psquare Peter Okoye Fell Off The Stage (photos) / He Is An Axelord! Oritsefemi Spotted At Mid-west Regional Summit Of NBM Frat / Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke Breaks Internet With Doggy Pose (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.