Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway (17482 Views)

Sanwo-olu Kicks-off Reconstruction Of Burnt Akere Motor Parts Market / Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge / Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 02, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

So as to be lynched right? No LAWMA till next year.

SORO SOKE till next year
Mr. Man stop been fool!ah abeg

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by RichDad1(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2020
Against all odds, Man is trying.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by ThatFairGuy: 10:47am On Nov 02, 2020
BabaOwen:
Mr. Man stop been fool!ah abeg
Nothing like foolishness here, that's a bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by adeoba2008(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Why is the Deputy governor always following Sanwo-Olu everywhere like a puppet?
Hamzat is the engine room of the government . They are preparing him. To take over after Sanwo Olu.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by arcis: 10:51am On Nov 02, 2020
BigBashiru:

resign you cursed murderer. only the living can ply the road. go and answer to your crimes against humanity at icc. any tom dick and harry can construct a road; we need men of integrity and conscience...resign you murderer.

You better dont kill yourself Mr Integrity. Na your papa be Murderer....Sue him if you have evidence against him. I know you are not happy with the news. All you want is bad news from Lagos and i am sure, you will definitely fail..

Omo Ale jatijati....

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2020
Invest at Epe, Invest at Ibeju Lekki.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by BigBashiru: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2020
arcis:

You better dont kill yourself Mr Integrity. Na your papa be Murderer....Sue him if you have evidence against him. I know you are not happy with the news. All you want is bad news from Lagos and i am sure, you will definitely fail..

Omo Ale jatijati....

the negro has so much of a low iq that they cannot make salient fact based statements without resorting to personal attacks and animalistic displays of ego.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by tollyboy5(m): 10:57am On Nov 02, 2020
arcis:

Omo Ale jatijati....
Funny enough sanwo is the real omo ale! No true Lagos natives will call army on his people .as stubborn as ambode is he won't do that.
Sanwo is a Lagos bastard. His father is from Ogun state
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by arcis: 11:02am On Nov 02, 2020
BigBashiru:

the negro has so much of a low iq that they cannot make salient fact based statements without resorting to personal attacks and animalistic displays of ego.

Mr...Negro..Na your papa get low iq...what fact can someone deduces from your useless and baseless statement. Why calling someone a Murderer? do you have any evidences to buttress your claim?

You are indeed a Negro....

Werey../.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by arcis: 11:03am On Nov 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

Funny enough sanwo is the real omo ale! No true Lagos natives will call army on his people .as stubborn as ambode is he won't do that.

Do you have a father atall? And what is your problem if his father is from Ogun state..Is Ogun state outside SW...

Show us your father..Bastard...
Abegi...shift..

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by BigBashiru: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2020
arcis:

Mr...Negro..Na your papa get low iq...what fact can someone deduces from your useless and baseless statement. Why calling someone a Murderer? do you have any evidences to buttress your claim?

You are indeed a Negro....

Werey../.

Hope you are not trying to illegally enter my continent (Europe) by boat. Stupid illegal immigrant. Remain in your shithole
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:08am On Nov 02, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Epe the real land of odogwu
Epe my hometown

(Las las we are being remembered)
bro do u live in epe
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by tollyboy5(m): 11:12am On Nov 02, 2020
arcis:

Do you have a father atall? And your problem if his father is from Ogun state..Is Ogun state outside SW...

Show us your father..Bastard...
Abegi...shift..

Which law state that southwest are Lagos indigene?
Go back to you're village. We remain in Lagos we're not bastard

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by arcis: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2020
BigBashiru:

Hope you are not trying to illegally enter my continent (Europe) by boat. Stupid illegal immigrant. Remain in your shithole

werey..Slave...i am a king in my Shithole while your entire generation remains slave in another persons land..

Europe my foot..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by arcis: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

Which law state that southwest are Lagos indigene?
Go back to you're village. We remain in Lagos we're not bastard

lol...if you know you know.....you better leave Lagos and go back to your village...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by dederocs(m): 11:32am On Nov 02, 2020
Sanwo Olu, if you do this timely, you will earn back the admiration and respect of Lagosians, nice one, tax payers money/federal allocation in real action. Do it timely please, the road is in a veeery bad shape. God bless Lagos state.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by dederocs(m): 11:35am On Nov 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

Show some respect to the governor, this is a good development, we ought to be objective, project continuity is the way to real development

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by tollyboy5(m): 11:39am On Nov 02, 2020
dederocs:

Show some respect to the governor, this is a good development, we ought to be objective, project continuity is the way to real development
Sure that one follow
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by BigBashiru: 11:40am On Nov 02, 2020
arcis:

werey..Slave...i am a king in my Shithole while your entire generation remains slave in another persons land..

Europe my foot..

King? Lol. Typical negro mentality. U will soon join Hushpuppi in jail. Anyway I won't exchange words with you. Good bye
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by steve6: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2020
Good
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by xcellentgraphic: 11:57am On Nov 02, 2020
BigBashiru:

resign you cursed murderer. only the living can ply the road. go and answer to your crimes against humanity at icc. any tom dick and harry can construct a road; we need men of integrity and conscience...resign you murderer.

God bless u man...this man will not go unpunished for the lekki killings.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lanrelagboi:
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1322969498262130688?s=19
Good. But let it not become an abandoned project as usual.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by desgiezd(m): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Trying to be Actively Proactive....

Howbeit the projections for construction of roads should be that of Short Term towards ameliorating road traffic stress!
We need leaders with the right EMPATHY to citizens ....what we have are all clout chasers with selfish interest!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

©Seniorwriter

Bear in mind that this road is a rigid pavement road i.e concrete road and you won't expect the duration of construction to be same as tarred roads.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by desgiezd(m): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
BabaOwen:
When will this man start getting serious about roads in ikorodu...

The agric road construction is terribly slow. I'm not sure has even started yet in igbogbo.

All this are roads Ambode wanted to rehabilitate. Is Sanwo olu now abandoning Ambode projects in ikorodu

LAWMA is now a mess! For straight two weeks, you might not see them at all.

Fashola is still Lagos state best governor.

The contractors for the two roads you mentioned have been back on site since and are working.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by Shootlion: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sanwo-Olu don chop up now. The belly is gradually showing now.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
BabaOwen:
When will this man start getting serious about roads in ikorodu...

The agric road construction is terribly slow. I'm not sure has even started yet in igbogbo.

All this are roads Ambode wanted to rehabilitate. Is Sanwo olu now abandoning Ambode projects in ikorodu

LAWMA is now a mess! For straight two weeks, you might not see them at all.

Fashola is still Lagos state best governor.

Work have started on Igbogbo road actually before the lock-down. Also on Ijeded road from Itamaga. Both were incredibly fast but after the lockdown, the one of Igbogbo is kind of slow compare to when they started, but Ijede road is still maintaining the fast record.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by rollandben(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
Weldon Mr Sanwo olu, but by now you should know that you will never end well o, No matter how you tries to impress people of Lagos, No matter your eye service, no matter how disguise and innocence you try to prove, the blood of those you launch attack on in Lekki toll will torment you till your last breath. the eyes of the Lord is very bittered at you, you have been negatively curse on the land since the day you launched attack on innocent and peaceful protester. The day is coming where your family and your love ones will curse the day you join politics. May these not happen to you unless your hands are clean of the Attack. Amen
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by greatcrown: 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
The road was constructed in 1981 as a single carriageway, but underwent an upgrade to a two-lane carriageway in 2006. Its condition, however, became deplorable as a result of population growth and increased vehicular traffic.

It is this insincerity that I don't like. The road became deplorable as a result of government irresponsibility. This irresponsibility is visible in almost all areas; road, waste management, education, health sector, etc. Atimes one wonder if we still have government.

I hope the project will be completed within the period specified though!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Ibeju Lekki-Epe Expressway by kolexy(m): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
tollyboy5:

Sanwo olu is mess! Ambode was really meant for epe and ikorodu with other places. But they removed him.
Epe deserve that road. After all our people have been paying toll gate money 4 years with no single investment @ epe

Ambode that ruined Agric road without doing anything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rumble In National Assembly Over Lopsided Promotions / Obaigbena To Alake, Onanuga: Present Your Candidate For Live Townhall Meetings / Supporters Welcome Atiku To Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.