Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,814 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Nigerian Youths And Childish Brain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths And Childish Brain (228 Views)

"Stop Being Petty, Childish" Ekiti PDP Blasts Makinde For Mocking Fayose's Trial / This Endsar Protest Is Too Dull And Childish! / Southern Kaduna: Youths And Women Protest Over Incessant Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths And Childish Brain by IamPlato(m): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2020
Everyday I keep getting more reason to be shamed of this country… na here all of dey America fly US forces come carry their person wey kidnappers carry, a mission that would take Nigerian army like one week to understand first, US came and in the blink of an eye mission accomplished…

Let’s forget that matter, Desmond Elliot has been dragged for suggesting social media regulation but most of the people dragging him never watched the video of him speaking so they can determine what he was saying. The only thing that kept flying about was that Desmond Elliot called Nigerian youths children and everybody dey vex.
May that vexation end your life there… since when has been called children become an insult, abi una no be person pikin again? Are not a child of somebody? But if your pastor calls you Children of God shout hallelujah you will shout till you bleed… you must be mentally unstable if being called a child angers you.

Nigeria is at a critical stage and the youths are busy with detective fash and Desmond Eliot … continue playing and toying with misplaced priorities, while you are busy fooling around food price is getting out of control, while you are busy playing APC is planning years ahead.

Social media will not make Nigeria better, catching cruise and running your dirty mouth online will not make Nigeria a better place. What is needed is a plan, tactics and strategies which clearly una no get.

I greet you people well, those that died at Lekki if they can see you from where ever they are they would wish they never protested with you because you only helped making things worst for others and yourself. In the end na the average Nigerian youths go suffer am while the celebrities and elite youths live on with their best of wealth.

Be wise and focus… be the leader of today not tomorrow that will never comes.

I don talk too much to we the youths…

My next book "The Master plan of Glory" will contain the previous solution to Nigeria before your protest ruined it and then the new plan and tactics to win the next election.

I doubt if the youths will be interested in making Nigeria great but that book will be the last time I will ever talk about Nigeria's problem
Re: Nigerian Youths And Childish Brain by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2020
You were making sense until you digressed from the American's kidnap issue. Every other thing you wrote is crap.

Give kudos to people for leading the #endsars campaign, it takes a lot of heart to do such in a country where politicians openly use thugs while policemen watch. You are there forming keyboard warrior. We all know what happened and lessons have been learnt, those lessons are still coming back to bite politicians in the back... Some of these murderers you're failing to point out will spend their old age in the Hague that's for sure cos there's overwhelming evidence.

With this your narrow mindset, I hope you can write anything sensible in your book. Olodo. undecided
Re: Nigerian Youths And Childish Brain by IamPlato(m): 8:02am On Nov 02, 2020
CoderX:
You were making sense until you digressed from the American's kidnap issue. Every other thing you wrote is crap.

Give kudos to people for leading the #endsars campaign, it takes a lot of heart to do such in a country where politicians openly use thugs while policemen watch. You are there forming keyboard warrior. We all know what happened and lessons have been learnt, those lessons are still coming back to bite politicians in the back... Some of these murderers you're failing to point out will spend their old age in the Hague that's for sure cos there's overwhelming evidence.

With this your narrow mindset, I hope you can write anything sensible in your book. Olodo. undecided
it's a shame...

Don't worry You will read the book and find out who is olodo between you and your fathers...
Re: Nigerian Youths And Childish Brain by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 02, 2020
IamPlato:
it's a shame...

Don't worry You will read the book and find out who is olodo between you and your fathers...

LOL typical of razz guys, they're always quick to insult people's parents.

I won't stoop low to your level. Bye!
Re: Nigerian Youths And Childish Brain by IamPlato(m): 9:09am On Nov 02, 2020
CoderX:

LOL typical of razz guys, they're always quick to insult people's parents.

I won't stoop low to your level. Bye!
you understand very little bro, was not referring to your parents.

dont worry i wont monitize the book it will be free for every nigerian youth to grab.
Re: Nigerian Youths And Childish Brain by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 02, 2020
IamPlato:
you understand very little bro, was not referring to your parents.

dont worry i wont monitize the book it will be free for every nigerian youth to grab.

LoL... Na you sabi.

(1) (Reply)

Ayade - Foreign Powers Will Prey If Nigeria Slides Into Civil Strife. / BREAKING: FG Denies Generating ‘no-fly’ List Of #endsars Protesters / President Buhari Greets Dame Virgy Etiaba On 78th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.