Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,155 members, 7,953,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje (3687 Views)

'Why Nigeria’s Oil Belongs To The North' - Dr. Usman Bugaje / SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity / Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by Daddysidhan: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2020
ARREWA thinking, Quota system come and see your brothers. This is the reason why this people will forever want a united Nigeria Lols because if Nigeria break up hmmmn north go suffer like kilode.
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by Amos1423(m): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2020
Asin I don't mean to sound like an ethnic biggot here but can someone tell me if it's a norm that northerners shouldn't have sense, even the slightest of it.

Like when Nigeria of old ran this country with the proceeds of cocoa like was there any of these fight as to who owns the land or what, was this country not standing because everyone fought to prove to the Europeans that we could do better running our own economy?

What's supposed to be central should be the success of Nigeria and not what these sicklers always come with that has been putting us on an ethnic divide, like is there no one Nigerian left in the north that wants the growth of this nation?
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by Conrod: 9:46am On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

You people keep making this forum less and less interesting, no intellectual counter argument just chestbeating and noisemaking

The man doesn't even need to visit Warri before he gets his cuts from NNPC, and you can't get a cut of Northern Gold
And you seems comfortable with this submissiom.
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by EdoDefence: 9:46am On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Pls carry this Edo matter and leave this thread for serious issues.

Nobody needs Edo for the said Biafra. There is nothing Edo will offer to an average Igbo man.

Historically Edo is Oduduwa...west

The topic is on oil stick to that...

Come and take my keyboard, nonsense
ẸDO NO BE BIAFRA cheesy
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by TecM0: 9:58am On Nov 02, 2020
Conrod:
And you seems comfortable with this submissiom.

Stating facts
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by majemuoluwa45075: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2020
Go and claim it now...oponu
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2020
EdoDefence:

Come and take my keyboard, nonsense ẸDO NO BE BIAFRA cheesy

It is not biafra and will never be.
Next
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by EdoDefence: 10:06am On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

It is not biafra and will never be.

Next

Good boy cheesy
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2020
EdoDefence:

Good boy cheesy

Ignorance is popping you to be quoting this moniker if really you understand what you are doing.

I don't need a prophet to announce or state is clearly that Edo is not biafra and will never be.

There is no Political or historical connection for such to exist. Not even one.

Edo is by extension an expansive Yorubaland and rightfully belongs to Oduduwa. the kingship itself is Yoruboid.

What will an igbo man be looking for in Edo or Yoruba territory?

Or you just want to fly and attach importance to yourself.

Go and read your history and don't your boundaries. Igbos have no connection with Oranmiyan neither do we speak same language or answer same names...

Face Oduduwa Mr

1 Like

Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by EdoDefence: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ignorance is popping you to be quoting this moniker if really you understand what you are doing.

I don't need a prophet to announce or state is clearly that Edo is not biafra and will never be.

There is no Political or historical connection for such to exist. Not even one.

Edo is by extension an expansive Yorubaland and rightfully belongs to Oduduwa. the kingship itself is Yoruboid.

What will an igbo man be looking for in Edo or Yoruba territory?

Or you just want to fly and attach importance to yourself.

Go and read your history and don't your boundaries. Igbos have no connection with Oranmiyan neither do we speak same language or answer same names...

Face Oduduwa Mr

Good boy, now face your portoporto republic grin
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by Elvictor: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2020
when Nigeria divide one missile will re-construct this statement

1 Like

Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:59am On Nov 02, 2020
True angry
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by kynbasil01: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

This caught my attention.

Lol.

This is verbal missile.

Well, Since the north belongs to North, let FG also give them their 13% derivation...what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

FG should give northern states their own 13% derivation.
you think this guys aren't smart, check your data and see the people in charge of NNPC now, Buhari has already implemented what the idiot said
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by Dayoebe(m): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2020
Northern Nigeria has been keeping us aback since 1914
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by orisa37: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2020
BUGAJE IS A MAD THIEF BY LAND MASS.
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by id911(m): 11:20am On Nov 02, 2020
I don't blame these people, I blame the Niger Deltans who have remained aloof and allow their resources being stolen by these ungrateful elements.
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by engrchykae(m): 11:26am On Nov 02, 2020
Nigerdeltans see your life.
One Nigerians are suffering more than secessionists nowadays.
From plateau to benue to nigerdelta to lekki tollgate where they dyed the national flag red.

1 Like

Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2020
kynbasil01:
you think this guys aren't smart, check your data and see the people in charge of NNPC now, Buhari has already implemented what the idiot said

But still it doesn't mean 13% derivation.

I think Bugaje is indirectly demanding the derivation as rightful owners of the oil.
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Pls carry this Edo matter and leave this thread for serious issues.

Nobody needs Edo for the said Biafra. There is nothing Edo will offer to an average Igbo man.

Historically Edo is Oduduwa...west

The topic is on oil stick to that...

Didn't you say there's nothing Edo will do for average Igbo man? It's all sefish game of self interest, one of the shortcomings of Biafra. Where you can get benefit for Biafra is the target.
The other day MNK was claiming and bragging as if Niger Delta oil belongs to SE, forced attachment. Also using two pieces wrapper tied by women as yardstick for measuring the land mass of Biafra, that even sounds more ridiculous. Beneath the charade, it's all game of selfish benefit, agriculture and oil. MNK targeting Middle belt for agriculture and doing forced attache with Niger Delta oil.
If you're sure of yourselves, why not go alone? Why famzing and dragging SS and Middle belt by force.
Edo state has still has more claims to oil than SE.
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Didn't you say there's nothing Edo will do for average Igbo man? It's all sefish game of self interest, one of the shortcomings of Biafra. Where you can get benefit for Biafra is the target.
The other day MNK was claiming and bragging as if Niger Delta oil belongs to SE, forced attachment. Also using two pieces wrapper tied by women as yardstick for measuring the land mass of Biafra, that even sounds more ridiculous. Beneath the charade, it's all game of selfish benefit, agriculture and oil. MNK targeting Middle belt for agriculture and doing forced attache with Niger Delta oil.
If you're sure of yourselves, why not go alone? Why famzing and dragging SS and Middle belt by force.
Edo state has still has more claims to oil than SE.

Mr listen and listen good, igbos are pursuing a homogeneous country. the problem nigeria is having today is due to its heterogeneous nature, tower of babel. Such nations are recipe for disaster.

As for Edo, what will an igbo man be looking for to include edo in biafra. firstly edo is oduduwa and historically tied to yorbas. it is like looking for trouble and dragging what belongs too yorubas. Everyone should know their boundary. In thee said south there are igbo groups.

So limit your claim to something with facts. Edo and igbos have nothing in common rather Edos are more related to yorubas.

I always say the truth as it is.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Mr listen and listen good, igbos are pursuing a homogeneous country. the problem nigeria is having today is due to its heterogeneous nature, tower of babel. Such nations are recipe for disaster.
As for Edo, what will an igbo man be looking for to include edo in biafra. firstly edo is oduduwa and historically tied to yorbas. it is like looking for trouble and dragging what belongs too yorubas. Everyone should know their boundary. In thee said south there are igbo groups.
So limit your claim to something with facts. Edo and igbos have nothing in common rather Edos are more related to yorubas.
I always say the truth as it is.

Alright brother you said the truth but you still missed my point.
First point is that the force driving Biafra is passive selfishness. Or if it is wrong to say that, let me put it this way, selfishness has crept into the Biafra struggle. You want freedom from Fulani oppression but along the way you looked over the watered lands and decided to drag them along with you. MNK claims Nigeria is covetous of oil but he himself is more covetous of same oil. He's pursuing Biafra because of the oil. No oil, no Biafra.
He also targeted middle belt a place good for agriculture, to hide his motive, he devised the ridiculous two piece wrapper theory. Who uses wrapper tied by women to dictate a tribe or race in the world? So anywhere in Africa or other continent where we see two piece wrapper on their women yansh, we should drag them as Igbo? All those different tribes tying two piece in SS, does that make all of them Igbo?
Then if you talk about homogeneous country, SS itself has many ethnicity, so it can no longer be regarded as homogeneity anymore the moment you start dragging whole SS and middle belt.

Although there are Igbo parts in Delta, but if we want to group, Edo still has more familiarity with Delta than Igbos. You can't push Edo while you pull Delta. Delta/Edo/Bayelsa are like one group, Akwa Ibom/Cross River are like another group, SE states are another group, Rivers may belong to all these three groups.
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Gratefulheart1:

Alright brother you said the truth but you still missed my point.
First point is that the force driving Biafra is passive selfishness. Or if it is wrong to say that, let me put it this way, selfishness has crept into the Biafra struggle. You want freedom from Fulani oppression but along the way you looked over the watered lands and decided to drag them along with you. MNK claims Nigeria is covetous of oil but he himself is more covetous of same oil. He's pursuing Biafra because of the oil. No oil, no Biafra.
He also targeted middle belt a place good for agriculture, to hide his motive, he devised the ridiculous two piece wrapper theory. Who uses wrapper tied by women to dictate a tribe or race in the world? So anywhere in Africa or other continent where we see two piece wrapper on their women yansh, we should drag them as Igbo? All those different tribes tying two piece in SS, does that make all of them Igbo?
Then if you talk about homogeneous country, SS itself has many ethnicity, so it can no longer be regarded as homogeneity anymore the moment you start dragging whole SS and middle belt.

Although there are Igbo parts in Delta, but if we want to group, Edo still has more familiarity with Delta than Igbos. You can't push Edo while you pull Delta. Delta/Edo/Bayelsa are like one group, Akwa Ibom/Cross River are like another group, SE states are another group, Rivers may belong to all these three groups.

Well these are salient points but Delta is not a tribe let alone an ethnic group, that's where you made the first mistake. You don't use Delta a state and Igbo an ethnicity at same time. it makes your argument look childish and less pointed. Delta is a state and must be compared with other states as created. I used Edo without putting state because I know Edo is an ethnicity so I was careful in my choice of words.

First you need to correct yourself on that mistake.....

Secondly, I don't listen to Nnamdi Kanu, most of the things you guys says that he said , I only read that from here and mostly on nairaland but all the same his opinion is so minute to stand for the entire igbo race. A sensible man knows his boundary, history of people and will never try to interfere into such and as such I am always cautious before I encroach.

Thirdly, as said early you raised salients points and didn't argue like an average nairalander or children littered here with no family training. Also I am not pushing you away but only trying to avoid future accusations or something of such which is the current Nigeria situation. I only feel that I should be sincere on this particular issue.

Remember your first mistake comparing created created few years ago with tribe. It is not a sound argument rather compare tribes to tribes and single out similarities if any to make the argument sound.
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by DMerciful(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
So if we breakup to Northern and Southern Nigeria, what happens?
TecM0:
cool

He is right and also wrong

Offshore deep sea Oil rigs belongs to Nigeria, because it's how wide Nigeria territory is that makes Nigerian water ways extend deep into the sea, according to UN charter

Onshore Oil rigs, Marginal oil rigs belongs exclusively to oil producing Community whose land the oil rig is

Using the principle of Nigerian waterways and International water ways , North owns no Oil , Federal Government does, Northern State shouldn't earn from Oil allocation

Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by TecM0: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
DMerciful:
So if we breakup to Northern and Southern Nigeria, what happens?

International Oil Companies stops paying royalty to NNPC
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by DMerciful(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
If Nigeria breaks to North and South, will the South not possess offshore oil fields and the North have no access? Will the land mass of the North matter?
TecM0:

International Oil Companies stops paying royalty to NNPC
Re: Oil Doesn't Belong To Niger Delta, It Belongs To North By Land Mass-Usman Bugaje by genii96(m): 5:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
When the South finally splits from the North, these parasites will so much suffer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Chief Arthur Eze Is Alive, Not Dead (photos) / Tompolo’s Letter To Presidency Re-surfaces! / Tinubu Supporters Hid Their BAT Polo Inside Their Bags After Paid Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.