Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

''marriage Is A Scam, Nobody Should Marry'' - Kemi Olumloyo Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''marriage Is A Scam, Nobody Should Marry'' - Kemi Olumloyo Says (441 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo Kisses Tiwa Savages Hands, Asks If He Should Marry Her (pics) / David Nnaji: "I Had A Baby With Another Woman But My Marriage Is Intact" / Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''marriage Is A Scam, Nobody Should Marry'' - Kemi Olumloyo Says by Pmpm: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2020
Famous Journalist Kemi Olunloyo has yet come out with another trending controversial gist about marriage on her platform recently on twitter.

Kemi reveals recently why nobody should marry, as she tags marriage a scam. In her words she shared a copy of one of his interview section with city people magazine to clarify why is she still single at 50years plus.

The mother of four was accused by her followers that she has four kids out of wedlock, she's is once married then coming out to discourage the young ones not to marry. However she replied the follower and make wizkid and davido as an examples of people who have kids and are yet to marry.

She also added some examples of some celebrities that their partner has done worse to in the name of marriage.

See her tweets and watch video below ;

http://www.pmtvgist.com/2020/11/marriage-is-scam-nobody-should-marry.html?m=1
Re: ''marriage Is A Scam, Nobody Should Marry'' - Kemi Olumloyo Says by Yoonsung52: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2020
Hmm... I wonder how marriage take be scarm again?
Re: ''marriage Is A Scam, Nobody Should Marry'' - Kemi Olumloyo Says by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 02, 2020
This bastard should stop generalizing. Many couples are married and happy. Many years of living together and making children. She should be specific about people like her not to get married. We go understand.

1 Like

Re: ''marriage Is A Scam, Nobody Should Marry'' - Kemi Olumloyo Says by Theboy21: 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Shiit, she might have a point cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ''marriage Is A Scam, Nobody Should Marry'' - Kemi Olumloyo Says by Pmpm: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Yoonsung52:
Hmm... I wonder how marriage take be scarm again?
lol

(1) (Reply)

What Is She Scratching? / Is Bobrisky Deceiving Us? / Despite Quarrel, Faithia Williams Condoles With Iyabo Ojo On Death Of Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.