Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Don't Remove That Teeth. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Don't Remove That Teeth. (213 Views)

Tooth Pain? Don't Remove That Tooth Until You Have Done This... / Tooth Pain? Don't Remove That Tooth Until You Have Done This... / Don't Remove That Tooth Until You Have Tried This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Remove That Teeth. by enilove(m): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2020
There is a 100% Herbal Dental Medicine that cures :

TOOTH ACHE
SORE THROAT
GUM PROBLEMS
MOUTH ODOR
MOUTH WASH
TONSILITIS etc.

I have a personal testimony regarding this medicine. Despite the fact that my wife removed her teeth , the problems of swollen gum and tooth ache did not stop. She was only relieved for about 2-3 years or so.

But since she bought this medicine and used about 5years ago , she has never experienced it again. She used to have this problem during the cold / raining seasons. But that is a thing of the past now.

We bought this product at Ishaga bus stop, Iju Lagos.
The Reg. No of the product is : 02- 6172
The name is DR. TEETH.

CALL ME ON : 08119100466 . For more info .

I WILL NOT CHARGE YOU ANY MONEY UNTIL THE NEXT DAY AFTER APPLYING THE MEDICINE. IT IT WORKS , YOU WILL DEFINITELY ASK FOR MORE .

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Healthy Weight For Children By Age? / Fuelless Generator / Pfizer Kano Trial: 24 Years After, Some Victims Not Compensated And Still...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.