Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) (9760 Views)

I Need Google Play Account / Payfist App Is Live On Google Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by childuptojoy(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2020
I was cruising through the Google Play Store looking for new and informative Apps to explore.
Then I came across this app by the name "OLOSHO".
I kept wondering what the developer was thinking and why he named it OLOSHO.

About the App
Olosho will help you to find new people nearby. Meet, and date with new friends!

If you are single and seeking: the perfect girl, the man of your dreams, new friends or the love of your life - Olosho is the perfect app for you!

Olosho is a free, fast and convenient dating app to find a lot of girls and boys, choose the ones you like the most and chat with them. Date singles nearby and make new friends!
- chat and meet with new people nearby for free
- send photos, smiles, and voice messages, chat with those you are interested in

Meet and date new people nearby
Olosho is a free, fast and convenient messenger: you can send your text messages for free to lonely women and men, and send voice notes in chats, and choose pictures from the gallery and share your photos with singles.

Check out and see:
Who looked at your profile, who likes you and who said something nice about you.
Find full profile information about the user
Check out new features added all the time
If you want to find new friends, personals, dating for communication or to find true love - try Olosho and enjoy a new fun way of communication with boys and girls in your location.

Say Hi to all single people with Olosho!

Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by Yoonsung52: 11:08am On Nov 02, 2020
The app name is discouraging smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by backtalkG(m): 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
usless app with fake ppl and scammers

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by sammuell(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Useless App

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by GOATandYAMtheory: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
This thread is not for me

12 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by Mastakija(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mad o grin
Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by Mastakija(m): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
sammuell:
Useless App
e be lyk say u don try am b4...

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by Depressed101: 2:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
sammuell:
Useless App
e don happen grin

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by Depressed101: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
backtalkG:
usless app with fake ppl and scammers
grin dem don chop this bros

14 Likes

Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by sammuell(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
Mastakija:
e be lyk say u don try am b4...
Bro me don try am o

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by sammuell(m): 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Depressed101:
e don happen grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2020
It's not knew na,babalawo will soon have their app
Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
sammuell:
Useless App
Because of Olosho cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by networkrecharg: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2020
WAKADA TRADE INVESTMENT ( LAUNCHED 18TH OCTOBER )

https://wakadatrade.com/register/3654078
THIS IS A P2P PLATFORM WHERE YOU GET 50% OF ANY AMOUNT YOU PROVIDE WITHIN 3DAYS�

✅Pay an activation fee of N1,000

✅Provide Help with a minimum of 5k and a maximum of 2million

✅Get 50% in 3Days

✅Get 3% referral bonus

✅Get 15% Video testimonies (4week Promo) after promo is 5%

✅ Refer 5 downlines and become a guider

✅ Guiders to receive activation fees of 1k from all downlines

✅ Active support team and a flexible system interface.

To Register, Visit

https://wakadatrade.com/register/3654078

www.wakadatrade.com

Join us on Telegram:
https:///c/1452367044/69513

Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by EzePromoe: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Wetin eye no go see? cheesy
Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by Vyzz: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
cheesy
Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by LikeAking: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
100 k downloads guys dey use am kollet p in sillience.

Make I join dem.

P is very good.
Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by sunshineV(f): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
olosho get app. babalawo get complimentary card
Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by blingxx(m): 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Weytin agent fashola no go see for tollgate grin
Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by Gloria042(f): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
wonders shall never end
Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by sammuell(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Because of Olosho cheesy
sad sad
Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
I am surprise ooooo.

The app there is only Olosho App, there is Olosho Connect and Olosho Nigeria App.

There are taking prostitution to the Next Level.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by Freestainworld(m): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
they should have named the app 2munites man.
Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by Silentgroper(m): 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Gloria042:
wonders shall never end
Its good business. U should register, mke i be ur regular customer.
Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
Old app self filled with fake IDs
Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by muller101(m): 11:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
Op tell us the truth. you were not looking for any informative app. Olosho app took you there.
Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by omojesu202(m): 3:01am On Nov 03, 2020
muller101:
Op tell us the truth. you were not looking for any informative app. Olosho app took you there.

he came to market the app, probably one of the owners. But from comments they might be scammers sef
Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by BestMan001: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2020
This app ehhhhh
Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by chingle5(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2020
childuptojoy:
I was cruising through the Google Play Store looking for new and informative Apps to explore.
Then I came across this app by the name "OLOSHO".
I kept wondering what the developer was thinking and why he named it OLOSHO.

About the App
Olosho will help you to find new people nearby. Meet, and date with new friends!

If you are single and seeking: the perfect girl, the man of your dreams, new friends or the love of your life - Olosho is the perfect app for you!

Olosho is a free, fast and convenient dating app to find a lot of girls and boys, choose the ones you like the most and chat with them. Date singles nearby and make new friends!
- chat and meet with new people nearby for free
- send photos, smiles, and voice messages, chat with those you are interested in

Meet and date new people nearby
Olosho is a free, fast and convenient messenger: you can send your text messages for free to lonely women and men, and send voice notes in chats, and choose pictures from the gallery and share your photos with singles.

Check out and see:
Who looked at your profile, who likes you and who said something nice about you.
Find full profile information about the user
Check out new features added all the time
If you want to find new friends, personals, dating for communication or to find true love - try Olosho and enjoy a new fun way of communication with boys and girls in your location.

Say Hi to all single people with Olosho!

It seems someone just dash u phone ... App that hv been existing since u r just discovering
Re: What I Saw On Google Play Store (olosho App) by childuptojoy(m): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
chingle5:

It seems someone just dash u phone ... App that hv been existing since u r just discovering
Seems you know all the app on the store?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Digital Bills Payment System VTU Business Script / Gta 5 Apk + Obb Beta Version Available For Download To Android 5.1 And Above / I Need A Software To Manage Inventory And Accounting Of Supermarket?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.