Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes (32495 Views)

List Of 250 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2. / 7 Nigerian Artistes That Have Better Lyrics Than Davido And Wizkid / [list/link]top 5 Happy Birthday Songs By African Artists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes by IAmSkinny: 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Bunch of untalented moda fuckkers
Including my sister called cynthia Ikponmwenosa(cynthia Morgan)
Not to talk of that untalented moda fuckkker called davido who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans

Until Nigeria artistes comes up with something good
My play list will remain like this
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid( Balogun the big boy)
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone( the music wizard)
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello...am even blazing my weed with some wizkid songs from the new album..
Am gonna smoke all day and all night

no grime on your playlist fa
Re: 4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes by IAmSkinny: 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jobia:
Duncan mighty - Fake Love ft wizkid
I'm surprised this jam was not mentioned.
Re: 4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes by bulay: 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
also mention Macy Gray. She does not have a "beautiful" voice but churned out sweet songs that made her famous and successful. My favorite track of hers is "I try"

WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet!

Guy you are a mumu.

Every now and then you will be barking about Davido. Calling him motherfucker that has a bad voice.

No one bleeps his own mother better than you.
Every Singer as of today uses voice enhancer. That is the reason Sound engineers work on all songs.

Auto tune was made popular by TPain and no one in the US crucified him. They are not daft people. They know it is his style and they appreciated him.

Its obvious something is wrong with you the way insult Davido every now and then.

How do you think your lifestyle is better than Davido's. Reason am now!

You are a baby guy,

You think you know about music but you don't know a shit.

You must still be in dads scrotum when the famous WE ARE THE WORLD song was released.

If not, you would have known every singer has a unique God given voice. And it only left to you to know how to you use it to make a hit.

Google We Are The World and download the audio or video to see how different kinds of voices were used to produced a track that topped the international music chats in all countries of the world for almost a year.

Google Bruce Springfield, Shaggy, Shaba ranks, Grace Jones ( a lady with the croakiest voice, and she was a star)

There are several other World Class stars with croakier voices than that of Davido. So what's the fuse?

Guy, you are baby.

Face your scamming business and stop insulting a super star that does a legitimate hussle despite being from a wealthy family.

If good voice is the ticket to making hits.
Dare Art Alade , Wande Coal, Banky West, Timi Dakolo and many more in Naija should be more popular and successful than Davido. But it is not by voice.

It is by STYLE and Knowing how to use your voice type to create good music. Davido is a Master in that. Take it or leave it.

Davido is a Star ,

Niggarrr, you are a Baby.

1 Like

Re: 4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes by jerizi: 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Most of dem lost focus
Re: 4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes by 21Bandit: 1:54am On Nov 03, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Bunch of untalented moda fuckkers
Including my sister called cynthia Ikponmwenosa(cynthia Morgan)
Not to talk of that untalented moda fuckkker called davido who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans

Until Nigeria artistes comes up with something good
My play list will remain like this
J cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid( Balogun the big boy)
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone( the music wizard)
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello...am even blazing my weed with some wizkid songs from the new album..
Am gonna smoke all day and all night

Hailings
Re: 4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes by FengChui(m): 2:52am On Nov 03, 2020
KingTom:
Apart from Datz how Stars do, the rest are not worthy of being called comeback songs... E get some of us wey never even hear some of these songs wey you mention lowo lowo ko Nowo nowo ni grin grin

Sup bro! It’s been a while.
Re: 4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes by SCAMDOCTOR: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2020
Are you a lover of music?

Search no more, the best telegram channel is here for you.
Featuring current Tracks and Albums of your favourite artists, also has a music request capability where you request for a song or album and get it within minutes.

Try it out Now:
https:///UnlimitedMusicPlug
Re: 4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2020
Liposure:
you nailed it. Sometimes i listen to oldies when am curious. Btw Chike is another good singer
Which song did he sing, I think I know him?
Re: 4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet!

Guy you are a mumu.

Every now and then you will be barking about Davido. Calling him motherfucker that has a bad voice.

Every Singer as of today uses voice enhancer. That is the reason Sound engineers work on all songs.

Auto tune was made popular by TPain and no one in the US crucified him. They are not daft people. They know it is his style and they appreciated him.

Its obvious something is wrong with you the way insult Davido every now and then.

You are a baby guy,

You must still be in dads scrotum when the famous WE ARE THE WORLD song was released.

If not, you would have known every singer has a unique God given voice. And it only left to you to know how to you use it to make a hit.

Google We Are The World and download the audio or video to see how different kinds of voices were used to produced a track that topped the international music chats in all countries of the world for almost a year.

Google Bruce Springfield, Shaggy, Shaba ranks, Grace Jones ( a lady with the croakiest voice, and she was a star)

There are several other World Class stars with croakier voices than that of Davido. So what's the fuse?

Guy, you are baby.

Face your scamming business and stop insulting a super star that does a legitimate hussle despite being from a wealthy family.

Dare Art Alade , Wande Coal, Banky West, Timi Dakolo and many more in Naija should be more popular and successful than Davido. But it is not by voice.

It is by STYLE and Knowing how to use your voice type to create good music. Davido is a Master in that. Take it or leave it.

Davido is a Star ,

Davido is not a musician, he doesn't write his own lyrics (which are still trash), doesn't have the voice and can't play any instrument how the fck does that make him a musician, if you can at least write your own lyrics or play an instrument then you are a musician. And please stop with that trash of unsuccessful musicians, if you can do your homework on record labels you would understand why millennial music is the worst heap of nonsense to have ever touched the face of the earth, Nigerian music of this millennial period is even the worst of all.
Re: 4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes by Liposure: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
SegFault:
Which song did he sing, I think I know him?
if you know luv me/fancy u
Re: 4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2020
Liposure:
if you know luv me/fancy u
Its not who I was looking for but I might know them sha.
Re: 4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes by OgaRico(m): 10:11am On Nov 04, 2020
Carlmax:

His fake death stunt made him a little popular, then sensima made him famous. We can call it his comeback song from the dead

Haba bros,comeback song from the dead?
Una go just use mouth kuku finish pesin one day.

1 Like

Re: 4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes by MattyG60: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2020
g
Re: 4 Dope Comeback Songs By Nigerian Artistes by PETUK(m): 12:55am On Jan 29, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep quiet!

Guy you are a mumu.

You are a baby guy,

Guy, you are baby.

Davido is a Star ,

Now that's an atttack

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eminem Disses Donald Trump At The 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards / List Of Music Stars That Will Perform At AFRIMA 2019 / Music Video: Koko-B - "BAD GIRL"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.