Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,364 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Is Investment In Farmsby.com A Scam Or Ponzi. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is Investment In Farmsby.com A Scam Or Ponzi. (2126 Views)

Farmsby Are Scammers / Bellefu.com - A Free Online Platform For Farmers And Buyers Of Agro Produce / Ikpeazu Promises N1m Grant For Investment In Ranches, Animal Husbandry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Investment In Farmsby.com A Scam Or Ponzi. by galantjoe(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Due to recent poor yield of short term money market instruments, I wish to invest in investments that can at least give me 30% ROI. I came across Farmsby and farmcrowdy agric investment promising me upto 50% return on investment annually.

My question is, are they legitimate investments especially farmsby devoid of ponzi or scams.

I will be grateful to your honest answer to my question.
Re: Is Investment In Farmsby.com A Scam Or Ponzi. by lordwag86: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2021
Farmby has proved incompetent.

Last year I invested N500k and wanted to bail before swt date, they warded me off with the talk that I could lose 40% of my invested principal. Now that the due date is here they are telling that there would be delay in payment.

I am currently looking for their management team to arrest.

Suspects are Aquila Carabor, Michael Azuzia, etc.

Anyone who knows their whereabout please help
Re: Is Investment In Farmsby.com A Scam Or Ponzi. by lordwag86: 11:58am On Sep 08, 2021
Michael Ajuzia and Aquila Carabor are behind the Farmsby Scam
Re: Is Investment In Farmsby.com A Scam Or Ponzi. by cabsco(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2021
lordwag86:
Farmby has proved incompetent.

Last year I invested N500k and wanted to bail before swt date, they warded me off with the talk that I could lose 40% of my invested principal. Now that the due date is here they are telling that there would be delay in payment.

I am currently looking for their management team to arrest.

Suspects are Aquila Carabor, Michael Azuzia, etc.

Anyone who knows their whereabout please help

Facing the same problem at the moment. They're not picking calls and most of the time their numbers are switched off. Don't know what's going on with them.

I've withdrawn twice without any issue on their platform, but the withdrawals I've made since last week have not been paid till this very moment. No reason was given, and they've stopped picking my calls.

Have you settled your case with them?

(1) (Reply)

Jab Maize Planter For Sale - Never Been Used / Spray Drying Machine For Sale / Pen House Construction By Survival Poultry Farm Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.