Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

US Election 2020 Prophecy - Prophet TB Joshua [VIDEO] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Election 2020 Prophecy - Prophet TB Joshua [VIDEO] (1088 Views)

Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled? / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Pastor E.A Adeboye's 2020 Prophecy (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Election 2020 Prophecy - Prophet TB Joshua [VIDEO] by Temotala: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPhTOtbRerk

"What is happening in the American election is as a result of the power in the tongue. The word we speak determines the life we enjoy (Proverbs 6:2). The tongue can either work for us or against us - death and life lie in the tongue (Proverbs 18:21).

We Christians would have loved it to go the way we wanted. But the Bible says it is never proper to base our faith on our improvement after prayer. We should not worry. The joy is that the new Supreme Court Judge, Amy Coney Barrett, will be an instrument of check.

Finally, let us learn how to believe that God hears us when we pray - it is a much greater blessing. There is likely going to be pockets of resistance here and there but nothing will change. Let me reserve what I am seeing until the inauguration of the new president."
- TB Joshua (November 1st 2020)
Re: US Election 2020 Prophecy - Prophet TB Joshua [VIDEO] by helinues: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
What's TB Josua prediction this time cos he failed in the last Us election
Re: US Election 2020 Prophecy - Prophet TB Joshua [VIDEO] by Righteousness89(m): 12:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Trumpence takes this!
MAGA 2020 all the way!!

In such a time as you think not! The Trumpet could Blast !
Be Ready!!
Live Ready!!
This is what is Most Important!!!

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020 Prophecy - Prophet TB Joshua [VIDEO] by ayomipoosi: 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
He hasn't said anything.

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020 Prophecy - Prophet TB Joshua [VIDEO] by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
Who's winning? That's what I want to hear.
Re: US Election 2020 Prophecy - Prophet TB Joshua [VIDEO] by inoki247: 12:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
Abeg wu go win Which one be all this kind of Anybody win (12) vision bayi...
Re: US Election 2020 Prophecy - Prophet TB Joshua [VIDEO] by tinsel: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
From the vidoe he is predicting Joe Biden will win indirectly.
Re: US Election 2020 Prophecy - Prophet TB Joshua [VIDEO] by Cyberterror: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Temotala:

"What is happening in the American election is as a result of the power in the tongue. The word we speak determines the life we enjoy (Proverbs 6:2). The tongue can either work for us or against us - death and life lie in the tongue (Proverbs 18:21).

We Christians would have loved it to go the way we wanted. But the Bible says it is never proper to base our faith on our improvement after prayer. We should not worry. The joy is that the new Supreme Court Judge, Amy Coney Barrett, will be an instrument of check.

Finally, let us learn how to believe that God hears us when we pray - it is a much greater blessing. There is likely going to be pockets of resistance here and there but nothing will change. Let me reserve what I am seeing until the inauguration of the new president."

Is he trying to say that IPOB have used their own tongue to destroy Donald Trump just like they destroy everything around them including the once peaceful town of Oyigbo Rivers State? Tomorrow will tell.

1 Like

Re: US Election 2020 Prophecy - Prophet TB Joshua [VIDEO] by kingxsamz(m): 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
grin grin grin
He should come out with his full chest and tell us who'll win the election, like he did some years ago during Clinton and Trump's time. Clown. grin
Re: US Election 2020 Prophecy - Prophet TB Joshua [VIDEO] by Image123(m): 1:30am On Nov 03, 2020
Temotala:

TB the false prophet, is this one prophecy? Let me reserve what I am seeing until the inauguration of the new president. After election now, they will try to deceive the gullible that TB said it and he is the reason for the win. Format
Re: US Election 2020 Prophecy - Prophet TB Joshua [VIDEO] by GodSaklek(m): 1:35am On Nov 03, 2020
Righteousness89:
Trumpence takes this!
MAGA 2020 all the way!!

In such a time as you think not! The Trumpet could Blast !
Be Ready!!
Live Ready!!
This is what is Most Important!!!

Modaforka,I will remind u this your nonsense rants when Joe Biden wins

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jerusalem Is Not Ours And Never Was! - Imam Of Peace / Is Doctrine Important In Your Faith? / What Does The Bible Say About The Mark Of The Beast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.