Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Dream Big And Start Small - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dream Big And Start Small (194 Views)

Be A Goal Getter And Dream Big / I Need Friends That Are Creative And Can Dream Big / Should I Resign My Good Bank Job And Start A Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dream Big And Start Small by planetpgold(m): 12:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Timothy Here Again,

"When I was a young man I observed that nine out of ten things I did were failures. I didn't want to be a failure, so I did ten times more work..." George Bernard Shaw

For all the talk about being goal-oriented, most people are not willing to dream big enough or they are not willing to start small enough.

This may be harsh, but it seems to me that most goal-oriented people around are only wishing at all times, "if only..."

I suspect the problem with the first group, the ones who are not willing to dream big is the fear of failure. These people are afraid to dream big because they feared the disappointment that might follow when their grand dreams fail to come true.

The problem with the second group, the ones who are not willing to start small enough is ego. Their big egos won't let them do the small thing that is currently within their power to do. These are the people waiting for their "big transformation" to come their way.

However, if you are yet to execute your big dream, you are either fall into one of the above or both categories.

So, in the quest to think big and start small, what steps are you taking to move toward your dream? Have you shunned that critic in you and do what you have to do even when it might fail?

Less I forget, happy new month of November. Wishing you all the best and a new start in achieving your dreams.

Dedicated to Your Vision and Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

P.S. Don't hesitate to do what it takes to be on the other side of success. If you are still procrastinating or waiting for the condition to be right, you can start small by taking the necessary action for towards year 2021.

In fact, who says you can't start now by learning the right skill that will help compete, stand out and remain almost indispensable. Invest in yourself, Invest in your future, invest in your destiny by getting our Personal Development Videos. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or click on the below link

https://platinumgoldsolutions.com/personaldevelopment2
Re: Dream Big And Start Small by SweetyZinta(f): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Nice one Boss, more blessings

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gis Training In Portharcourt / Trying To Become Indispensable Without Mastering Your Field Is A Fantasy / High Returns Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.