Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets (69962 Views)

Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / Group Opens El-Rufai Campaign Office In Plateau Ahead Of 2023 Presidency / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by xcellentgraphic: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2020
samdunzo:

You have to be real bro. As it stands now, Nigeria has a two party system: PDP and APC. If the youths want to make any meaningful change, we have to infiltrate those two from the grassroots. Get into the House of Representatives in the federal and state levels... run for LGA chairman. From there, you make the changes you want to make
Start using ur head bro....No APC or PDP in 2023
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by ekestic1976(f): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2020
Moferere:

Gbẹ́nu sọun grin grin grin

Wọn tún fẹ́ fi restructuring tàn ẹ.

Elrufa'i wey dey disguise

El Rufai na porsin? He's a chameleon and sensible people know this. What I'm opposed to is we underlings calling each other derogatory names. We must unite to find a way of defeating people like El Rufai.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by kaylaw777(m): 8:57am On Nov 03, 2020
this people are joker ooo, you think youruba is like the igbo? jonathan to buhari now to ameachi , its only igbo that can take that to be merginalize no the yorubas so that poster is trash .next news pls.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by OyinO: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2020
Expired old crooks
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by loganx: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2020
I had Fashola in mind as a credible candidate for president or vice come 2023, but that camera he "discovered" at the Lekki toll gate got me questioning his thought process.

Looks like the higher they climb the pyramid of power, the less intelligent they become.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Abu4real64: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Atleast they can stop sponsoring chaos now

Imagine Ameachi supporting Ipob against Rivers State Government... El Rufai supporting restructuring

Tambuwal / Wike

Ameachi / El Rufai

Tinubu/ Dogara

Osinbajo / Zulum

Osinbajo / Zulum will make the best choice.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Oskha007(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2020
Best bet..

Obi/Tambuwal...PDP

Amechi/Zulum....APC

Then star boi Osi will decamp after losing the primaries, joins SDP just to keep his fans moving...
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Tonitoniton(m): 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2020
Josepholome:

https://authorityngr.com/2020/11/02/2023-amaechi-el-rufai-campaign-posters-flood-abuja-streets/

I started laughing when I first saw that amechi and the Kaduna mafia yesterday at the bus stop.

I thought out loud, what a combination!!!!

two known terrorist coming together to finish what the herdsman started.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by samdunzo: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2020
xcellentgraphic:

Start using ur head bro....No APC or PDP in 2023

Bro inasmuch as the two parties have performed terribly, one of those two will still win in 2023. Take it from me, I rooted for Sowore in the 2019 election and thought he would win in a landslide. Unfortunately, I was wrong. APC and PDP are the parties with the strongest structures and most popular across the country, so the best thing would be to infiltrate them from the roots and gradually ascend up from there.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by ogaemma: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Imagine Ameachi supporting Ipob against Rivers State Government... El Rufai supporting restructuring

Tambuwal / Wike

Ameachi / El Rufai

Tinubu/ Dogara

Osinbajo / Zulum

I just hope there will be no Nigeria by 2023.
They are all the same criminals.
They are even worst than the original Buhari and the fake Buhari.
When shall we go our separate ways?
Let's stop deceiving ourselves, this British project called Nigeria have failed beyond repair.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Charly68: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
Very funny jesters,Ameachi teaming up with body bag protagonist Governor ...we shall see oo
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Ikinternational: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
So you people protested for what again??
For the same ol names?
What's that saying about insanity being doing the same thing over n over again while expecting different results.
You people must enjoy pain. Well goodluck with that.

My only interest in Nigeria remains my properties n investments. N coming to fuvck your girls in Dec.

That place ain't getting right no time soon. You people are not serious
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Ikinternational: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Iamsane:

You dey mind those demented supporters of evil and bigotry.

Look at the enlightened gentleman. So full of wonderous wisdom.
So damn oblivious.
Most nairalanders don't own mirrors. It's actually funny
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Amanda4life: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Tambuwal / Wike

Ameachi / El Rufai

Tinubu/ Dogara

Osinbajo / Zulum

GEH N GEHN.

E GO SWEET DIE.

THEN FALZ AND AISHA YUSUF
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by grandstar(m): 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2020
cashkid18:

2023 is going to give yorubas the greatest shock of their lives.no yoruba person will smell that seat cheesy and for your amaechi is not daft
cheesy cheesy

Stop tribalising issues. This isn't a Yoruba or Igbo issue. I don't give a rat who gets there or their tribe.

This isn't the first time Amaechi has dipped his hands in water way before his time.

It was Obasanjo grooming him and Sule Lamido for the 2015 presidency that sparked Jonathan's hatred of Amaechi. Amaechi looked like a traitor and Wike capitalized on this. The people of Rivers state hated Amaechi for stabbing a flow South South personality, Jonathan in the back.

Can a leopard change its spots? Apparently not. He hasn't learnt any lesson. He has powerful enemies, notably Wike, Jonathan and his wife. Buhari giving Wike 76billion owed River state is not a good sign from Buhari. It shows Buhari will place principle over political expediency. A man. Like OBJ would never have release a penny. Ask Tinubu, he will tell you

Most importantly, Buharis endorsement is needed to win the next election. The popularity he has in the North helped him win the 2019 election and will help catapult any of his candidates to power. Buhari will never endorse anyone corrupt such as Amaechi to be president. The same goes for Elrufai.

Osinbajo I can tell you does not support many of Buharis policies. This can be detected by his actions when he's been acting president.

However, he is 100% loyal to his boss and his hands are clean. He has learnt from Atiku that disloyalty to your boss and being corrupt(a much lesser sin) will cast him to political obscurity forever.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by EMMY76: 9:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
El rufai will never be loyal to amaechi we will surely witness another obj vs atiku scenario.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by DiagnoPolitics: 11:47am On Nov 04, 2020
Agugbadin:

Please confirm if it is Yoruba turn to rule again, remember Baba OBJ ruled for 8yrs. For fairness it will be okay for Amechi or anyone from the East.

Is Amaechi from the East? Ndigbo stop slacking, learn to put your foot down. That's how to survive in a conscienceless contraption. The campaign should SE presidency not Igbo presidency. If you say "Igbo presidency" some anti-Igbo morons and Igboid efulefus like Wike will start wearing red caps and claiming to be Igbo because they want to hijack what belongs to you because the bear Igboid names.

It is the turn of SE not Igbo, Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by DiagnoPolitics: 11:48am On Nov 04, 2020
babatee90:
wrong! Yorubas don’t care about whatever the name or the tribe the leader would come from as long as he’s willing to give us the Nigeria we want...we care less about tribes only good governance...pls leave us out of your tribalistic wars
Story..
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Igboid: 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
DiagnoPolitics:

Is Amaechi from the East? Ndigbo stop slacking, learn to put your foot down. That's how to survive in a conscienceless contraption. The campaign should SE presidency not Igbo presidency. If you say "Igbo presidency" some anti-Igbo morons and Igboid efulefus like Wike will start wearing red caps and claiming to be Igbo because they want to hijack what belongs to you because the bear Igboid names.

It is the turn of SE not Igbo, Thank you.

Ikwerre and Amaechi are not Igbos and they know it.

Only senseless Igbos with no thinking ability think Ikwerre or Amaechi are Igbos.

Sensible Igbos know better

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by Elvictor: 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
grandstar:

Stop tribalising issues. This isn't a Yoruba or Igbo issue. I don't give a rat who gets there or their tribe.

This isn't the first time Amaechi has dipped his hands in water way before his time.

It was Obasanjo grooming him and Sule Lamido for the 2015 presidency that sparked Jonathan's hatred of Amaechi. Amaechi looked like a traitor and Wike capitalized on this. The people of Rivers state hated Amaechi for stabbing a flow South South personality, Jonathan in the back.

Can a leopard change its spots? Apparently not. He hasn't learnt any lesson. He has powerful enemies, notably Wike, Jonathan and his wife. Buhari giving Wike 76billion owed River state is not a good sign from Buhari. It shows Buhari will place principle over political expediency. A man. Like OBJ would never have release a penny. Ask Tinubu, he will tell you

Most importantly, Buharis endorsement is needed to win the next election. The popularity he has in the North helped him win the 2019 election and will help catapult any of his candidates to power. Buhari will never endorse anyone corrupt such as Amaechi to be president. The same goes for Elrufai.

Osinbajo I can tell you does not support many of Buharis policies. This can be detected by his actions when he's been acting president.

However, he is 100% loyal to his boss and his hands are clean. He has learnt from Atiku that disloyalty to your boss and being corrupt(a much lesser sin) will cast him to political obscurity forever.

you don't know the love Buhari have for Ameachi, SMH..
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by catherine1998: 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2020
guru90:

Umahi goes no where!!!
I hate that man with passion.
Why do you hate such a man with passion, are you an enemy of Progress? well in any case you only one vote.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by catherine1998: 11:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Sorry, but Umahi isn't going nowhere near the presidency. He is not prepared for such at all.
How did you know he is not prepared, are you his wife or his prophet, which one are you? if non of the two then you are a hater

Osinbajo / Zulum will be more like it.

Pragmatic, competent, sincere and trustworthy.

Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by oyatz(m): 12:35am On Nov 05, 2020
junketer:
yes, and we will gladly vote for them if it means Tinubu will not smell that number 1 position.

How did Tinubu comes into this poster?
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by oyatz(m): 12:46am On Nov 05, 2020
Crownp:
If only Nigerians can be wise this time around... We no suppose vote anybody above 50... Including Osinbajo or Tinubu... Those old men have nothing to offer... Vote matured youths with something to offer... Not youths like desmond elliot, the pakomaster...
P.S: Before anyone come for me, I'm a legit yoruba guy

We need brave youths like Falz, DJ Switch and Mr Debo Macaroni to lead this country.
Re: 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets by guru90: 6:13am On Nov 05, 2020
catherine1998:

Why do you hate such a man with passion, are you an enemy of Progress? well in any case you only one vote.

Wetin that man did to me during my service year @ Abakiliki is unbearable.
Imagine, if u are receiving maybe 50k, he will just cut the salary 25k.... Telling you... he is using 50% percent of your salary for roads construction.

I swear, government workers are seriously suffering there..They are even crying self....
Brother, That man is 100% natural wicked to his staff.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor / Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form / Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.