Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

****do Not Ignore**** - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ****do Not Ignore**** (442 Views)

The Do's And Don'ts Of Technology: Do Not Ignore! / Don't Ignore This If You Know You Have BVN With Any Of The Bank In Nigeria / 4 Charging Mistakes You Should Not Ignore ( If You Truly Love Your Phone ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

****do Not Ignore**** by Akanimoh113(m): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hey Nairalanders, Happy New Month

Look I know many of you will Ignore even after putting Do Not Ignore but please hear me out.

Am in need of financial support to get a Smartphone so I can start earning profit online.

I want to live an Independent life
I need a Smartphone to start earning profit, I don't really need Capital to start earning.
I have Data but don't have a Smartphone

I would like to Get the Itel S16 Pro ,Heard the Phone is Amazing now that Itel have Up their game and they are competing with other Companies.

I would like everyone that is Viewing this to support me with a little token of 1000 naira

The Price of the phone is 30k if I can't get the Itel S16 Pro at that price I'll ask friends around to also help assist (Everyone around me know how badly am in need of a phone)

Please Help Me Reach my financial goals

FRANCIS VICTOR
Union Bank

Thank You

Akanimoh113 smiley
Re: ****do Not Ignore**** by LordOfTheWeed: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
See as this one dey beg with authority grin Some people dey find N200 to chop today, you still dey mention price wey you want make each person contribute like say you keep money for our hand before grin grin grin

If no be say i don high right now, walai i for track you come you location beat nonsense comot for your head grin

FĂșck mehn!!! Weed na bastard grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ****do Not Ignore**** by Akanimoh113(m): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2020
LordOfTheWeed:
See as this one dey beg with authority grin Some people dey find N200 to chop today, you still dey mention price wey you want make each person contribute like say you keep money for our hand before grin grin grin

If no be say i don high right now, walai i for track you come you location beat nonsense comot for your head grin

FĂșck mehn!!! Weed na bastard grin

Guy na even N200 is use chop Bread and Indomie.

Am not begging with Authority
Am trying to make a point undecided
Re: ****do Not Ignore**** by omoadeleye(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
na wa oo
Re: ****do Not Ignore**** by MONEY247: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Akanimoh113:
Hey Nairalanders, Happy New Month

Look I know many of you will Ignore even after putting Do Not Ignore but please hear me out.

Am in need of financial support to get a Smartphone so I can start earning profit online.

I want to live an Independent life
I need a Smartphone to start earning profit, I don't really need Capital to start earning.
I have Data but don't have a Smartphone

I would like to Get the Itel S16 Pro ,Heard the Phone is Amazing now that Itel have Up their game and they are competing with other Companies.

I would like everyone that is Viewing this to support me with a little token of 1000 naira

The Price of the phone is 30k if I can't get the Itel S16 Pro at that price I'll ask friends around to also help assist (Everyone around me know how badly am in need of a phone)

Please Help Me Reach my financial goals

FRANCIS VICTOR
Union Bank

Thank You

Akanimoh113 smiley

I once begged here before
...I got no help....
I realized that's every man for himself....

Don't worry anyway keep praying, someone might just come by..

God bless you sir..

1 Like

Re: ****do Not Ignore**** by Akanimoh113(m): 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
MONEY247:

I once begged here before
...I got no help....
I realized that's every man for himself....

Don't worry anyway keep praying, someone might just come by..

God bless you sir..

Amen
Re: ****do Not Ignore**** by Akanimoh113(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2020
omoadeleye:
na wa oo
What happened undecided
Re: ****do Not Ignore**** by doubleE70: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Akanimoh113:
What happened undecided
forget they won't give u If I Ave the money honestly I would Ave given u God abeg hear my cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ****do Not Ignore**** by Akanimoh113(m): 7:08am On Nov 14, 2020
doubleE70:

forget they won't give u
If I Ave the money honestly I would Ave given u
God abeg hear my cry
We go shine soon
Re: ****do Not Ignore**** by doubleE70: 8:34am On Nov 14, 2020
Akanimoh113:
We go shine soon
amen my bro

1 Like

Re: ****do Not Ignore**** by Akanimoh113(m): 3:06am On Feb 10, 2021
Please Help me Na cry

(1) (Reply)

Join The Tech Whatsapp TV You Have Been Craving For / A Phone Within 30 - 35k / Redmi Note 10 Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.